Accepted payment methods
Additional policies and FAQs
1. You send me a photo(s). I like to receive multiple photos as it helps me to see personality, detail, etc. Also, many times one photo will work better than another for a portrait so I like to see a few of your favorites.
2. Select a size and style. Please let me know if you do not see the size you would like. I offer three styles, traditional, contemporary (the most popular), and pop-art.
3. If you choose contemporary or pop-art please let me know if you have a preference of colors which you'd like me to use. Otherwise I'll choose the colors and show them to you in the mock-up (step 4) to approve.
4. I will send you a rough digital mock-up showing the colors I'll be using along with how I intend to crop the photo.
5. Once you approve the mock-up, I'll start painting. Paintings are done on a self-hanging, cradled, painting panel.
6. When I finish the painting I'll send a photo for you to approve.
7. After painting is approved, I paint the sides, put a certificate of authenticity and hanging wire on the back and wait for it to dry. It can take up to two weeks for the painting to be dry enough to ship and up to nine months to completely dry.
For commissioned oil painting pieces please allow 4-5 weeks from purchase to delivery. This is to ensure proper drying time so the painting can arrive undamaged.
For the above information and more please visit my site www.darlenetwitchell.com and/or download a brochure http://www.darlenetwitchell.com/pdf_files/DarleneTwitchellPortraitsbro-R2-10.11.pdf
© 2012. All images on this etsy site are the sole property of Darlene Twitchell. Each image is copyright protected. Any unauthorized use or transfer by any means is strictly prohibited.
I retain all reproduction rights to artwork sold in any manner, including commissions.