Esse on Jun 4, 20145 out of 5 stars
A beautiful and unique piece that I will treasure wearing. A wonderful Etsy Seller who was very responsive and helpful. Thank you very much for a delightful transaction. I just love my new necklace and am so happy it arrived so quickly...all the more time to enjoy! Many thanks again!
There is perfection in nature
I graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design in 1994. Along with three other classmates, we found a studio in what used to be the Rumford Baking Soda Building (it's made in another state now but the small red container still says 'Rumford' and chances are pretty good you have one in your cupboard) We refinished the floors, painted the unfinished walls, repaired the windows and painted over the battleship grey columns and bricks. We made it our own and each did our own thing but shared inspiration and motivation while we had other jobs. I eventually outgrew a shared space when I started doing wholesale craft shows.
· Everything is handmade by me in my studio in Rhode Island so pieces might vary slightly from the items pictured.
· I either burn out or make molds of natural objects and then cast them so that the final piece of jewelry is made of solid sterling silver or 14k gold. Nothing is dipped, coated or plated.
· The findings are also sterling silver or 14k gold. Surgical steel posts are available upon request.
· I use precious or semiprecious gemstones and freshwater pink, white and black pearls.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
20% will be deducted from your refund if the piece is not returned in its original state.
· All US orders are shipped via insured USPS. If you need express shipping, just let me know and I'll adjust the cost of shipping before you complete your purchase.
· International orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
· Shipping may be combined when buying more than one piece.
· Everything is shipped gift packaged. I'd be happy to include a hand written gift message if you are having me send a piece as a gift directly to someone else.
Additional policies and FAQs
· I offer free cleaning on my jewelry for life. Ship the piece back to me in a box via insured mail and include $6.00 for me to send it back to you and your jewelry will be returned to you within a few weeks shiny like new.