melonlord on Dec 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
I will be buying again I am so pleased with my purchases. the skirt fits like a painted on glove and is easier to put on than expected (I'm a newbie so followed your instructions to a tee) the pull on bra could have done with another cm or so of space for my massive knockers (I'm still a fan of how it sits, a bit of underboob is hot) but maybe I'll send a message next time with my measurements :) thank you so much!!
Amber on Oct 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
I am so, so happy with these! The fit is absolutely perfect and they mix so wonderfully with my other latex pieces! I will definitely be ordering more from Debauch Latex in the future, thanks a bunch!
Sarah on Feb 21, 20215 out of 5 stars
Both this seller and this item is so much more than I could’ve hoped for! Clear, friendly, and prompt communication. Incredibly fast production, affordable express shipping, and the skirt itself is absolutely STUNNING! The craftsmanship in this item is superb, and the quality is fantastic. I will definitely be purchasing further items. 10/10 will (and already have) recommend to everyone! So happy!
Linnéa on Sep 25, 20205 out of 5 stars
Five star experience from beginning to end! Custom size worked out fabulously and I got great answers to all of my (thousand or so) questions. Came very well packaged and I appreciate the care instructions. Thank you! Can't recommend enough.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
How should I prepare my latex for wear?
When your latex arrives it will be coated in a fine layer of talcum power which keeps it from sticking together while in transit. If you wear the item immediately the talcum power will affect the shine of your latex.
1. Wash the item both inside and out in a mild soap solution
2. Rinse the item in fresh water and then in Vivishine. Some colours of latex can develop a white colour after washing however it will go away once the latex is dry
3. Hang the item up to dry in a cool, shaded position. Avoid using a metal or wooden hanger or pegs as this can damage the latex
At this time we don't stock Vivishine however you may be able to purchase it from SAX Fetish or Max Black in Sydney or from Eagle Leather in Melbourne.
How do I get into and shine my latex?
1. Prior to getting dressed apply a small amount of Pjur Cult or water-based silicone lubricant to your skin . This will ensure that your latex does not get stuck or rip while getting dressed.
2. Pull on your latex gently taking care that your jewellery, fingernails, toenails or zip do not get caught.
3. Once dressed, shine your latex using water-based silicone lubricant or pure silicone spray. We recommend Pjur Cult.
Avoid applying body creams especially those that may contain oils and fake tan before putting your latex on.
Avoid sharp objects while wearing your latex - this may cause it to rip.
How do I care for and store my latex?
1. As soon as you take your latex off, wash the item inside and out in water. Leaving your latex dirty with sweat and body oils can damage the latex
2. Hang to dry in a cool, shaded position. The latex can be left to dry overnight which allows the latex to air from any odours
3. Once dry, carefully fold and place in a zip lock bag or an airtight container. Failure to do this may mean that your latex loses its shine forever
For maximum shine, wash your item in Vivishine after every wear.
Do you recommend chlorination?
No, we do not recommend chlorination or assist with repairing items which have been chlorinated.
Custom and personalised orders
We offer custom orders. Please get in contact via Etsy messenger or via email to email@example.com
Do you post overseas?
No, at this stage we only post to Australia.
Do you have a website for more information on your products?
Yes! It's www.debauchlatex.com.au