DejaVuduu

Old World Magick for the Modern Witch

Pawling, New York | 249 Sales

DejaVuduu

Old World Magick for the Modern Witch

Pawling, New York 249 Sales On Etsy since 2014

5 out of 5 stars (85)

Announcement   ***AT THIS TIME WE ONLY SHIP TO THE U.S. ** Duja-Vuduu offers occult supplies and products for every witch. Candles, Oils, Tools, Herbs and more! Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or just someone needing magical assistance, Deja-Vuduu offers products that take the guess-work out of the magickal arts, as well as products for the old-school worker.

Announcement

Last updated on Feb 7, 2019

***AT THIS TIME WE ONLY SHIP TO THE U.S. ** Duja-Vuduu offers occult supplies and products for every witch. Candles, Oils, Tools, Herbs and more! Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or just someone needing magical assistance, Deja-Vuduu offers products that take the guess-work out of the magickal arts, as well as products for the old-school worker.

Deja Vuduu

Contact shop owner

Deja Vuduu

View all 47 items

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(85)
See reviews that mention:
shipping 15 customer service 13
View all 85 reviews

About

Your One-Stop Occult Shop

Duja-Vuduu offers occult supplies and products for every witch. Candles, Oils, Tools, Herbs and more! Whether you are searching for Wicca, Santeria or Vodun, Conjurer, Hoodoo or Root Working products or just someone needing magical assistance, Deja-Vuduu offers products that take the guess-work out of the magickal arts.

Owned by a hereditary witch, Deja-Vuduu manufactures 98% of our own product line. The other 2% is manufactured by other real witches in our shop.

We take great pride in our product line. Each candle is hand poured, using only the highest quality grade oils for fragrance. Each incense and herbal product is crafted with organic herbs, some wild-harvested or grown by us. Our wands are collected from fallen branches, and our animal products are obtained humanely.

We also take great care in understanding our customer's unique spiritual paths and needs. Because we come from various "Pagan" and ATR Traditions, we are fortunate enough to be able to offer products from varying traditions, and formulating them to take the guess-work out of the magickal arts for new practiotioners, as well as removing the daunting task of searching for that perfect product for the more seasoned witch.

Around the web

Shop members

  • Deja Vuduu

    Owner

    Duja-Vuduu offers occult supplies & products for every practitioner of the magical arts. Deja-Vuduu offers products that take the guess-work out of the magickal arts as well as products for the old school worker.

  • Misty

    Assistant

  • Kyri

    Assistant

Production partners

  • Spiritual Shop

    Pawling, NY

    I conceived the idea for the kit, she poured this candle for it, I made the herbal blend and oil blend and supply the packaging.

Shop policies