dekapo

Dekapo means hello :)

Mount Clemens, Michigan · 535 Sales

dekapo

Dekapo means hello :)

Mount Clemens, Michigan 535 Sales On Etsy since 2010

4.5 out of 5 stars
(173)

Shop owner

Kristin

Contact

Announcement   Felt Christmas Trees for toddlers are sold out for the 2016 season. Thank you for the support!

Vintage children's books upcycled into unique nursery and first birthday art. Felt food, felt toys and photography props! All handmade. Custom orders welcome.

Announcement

Last updated on Nov 16, 2016

Felt Christmas Trees for toddlers are sold out for the 2016 season. Thank you for the support!

Vintage children's books upcycled into unique nursery and first birthday art. Felt food, felt toys and photography props! All handmade. Custom orders welcome.

Kristin

Contact shop owner

Kristin

Reviews

Average item review
4.5 out of 5 stars
(173)
rochellelee9

rochellelee9 on Jan 7, 2017

5 out of 5 stars

Amazing!! So cute. My son is in love!! Thank you!!

KJoelle

KJoelle on Dec 13, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

I bought these lights to add some "light" to our front window. They are super cute and perfect for our toddler to remove without fear of anyone getting hurt or breaking.

KJoelle

KJoelle on Dec 13, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

The tree and decor is perfect for our toddler. We didn't trust a real tree this year. She is enjoying putting on and taking off the decorations on the tree.

Amanda Z

Amanda Z on Dec 3, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Great item! My almost 2 year old is fascinated ! Great quality. Thanks so much.

View all 173 reviews

About

Felt. Coal. Knitting. Obsessed.

I decided in college that I needed to know how to knit. Many hours and much hair pulled out later, I figured it out and completed a very sad looking stuffed pony.

Fast forward five years to 2010, I began custom orders on the side while working in West Virginia. I decided one day to put on my big girl pants and open my etsy shop. My initial items were rough to say the least, but after some trial and error, I made some things that were respectable.

Since 2013 I have been living in my hometown in metro Detroit. My crafting journey has taken me to new places, most recently vintage books upcycled into mirrors and picture frames. In 2015, I opened my second etsy shop, MyAntiqueAddiction, where I sell vintage kitchenware items like Pyrex, Fire King, Glasbake, glassware and anything else I find beautiful but have no room in my own house for.

Tweet

Around the web

Shop members

  • Kristin

    Owner, Maker

    I am mommy to the most amazing little boy in the world. When he sleeps, I am a craft junkie. I love making things and vintage pyrex. I have enough ideas to be able to make one new thing a week until I'm 70, but not nearly enough time.

Shop policies

Last updated on October 12, 2016

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Money Order
Payment
I accept payment through PayPal.
Shipping
I ship USPS first class, and if it's more cost effective or we have previously discussed it, then I will send it priority. I ship everything from metro Detroit, Michigan. I include tracking information for all domestic orders, and a label number for international orders.

I ship to the address listed in etsy. Please verify at checkout that your address is correct.

If shipping charges are $2 or more than what you paid, I will happily refund the difference. I have my shipping prices listed fairly close to the actual shipping charges plus the cost for materials. But occasionally mail can be freakishly cheap, in which case I won't keep your hard-earned money.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you buy an item and it arrives broken, please let me know and I will try to replace it. I want to keep my customers happy! I know the post office can be liberal with their interpretation of "handle with care" :)

However, I am not responsible for lost items or changed minds. If you place an order then decide you would like to cancel it, I will refund 100% of the shipping cost plus 85% of the purchase price. The remaining 15% of the purchase price will be retained by me as a restocking fee. I sometimes begin working on orders as soon as they are placed, and canceling them wastes my time and materials.
Additional policies and FAQs
CUSTOM LISTINGS
Payment for custom listings must be made within 48 hours of the order being set up. I will send you an e-mail via Etsy letting you know when your listing is ready. Custom orders require time and fees to set up, so prompt payment helps me continue to offer custom work.