Sony Lane on Jul 16, 2014
Love , love my labels, will be using these for our 25th renewal reception, I may order additional in the next week or so. Additionally, very pleased with quick responses to all questions. Thank You !
Why Designer Label Gal, Inc.
Designer Label Gal, Inc. Posh Boutique of Graphic Design
Why Designer Label Gal, Inc. (DLG)?
DLG's goal is to make it affordable and easy to receive quality; personalized products designed and made just for you.
• I think about nothing but the customer experience and making YOU happy.
• I continually research and try new technologies to help streamline the ordering process in order to have it be as secure, safe, fun, and quick as possible. I do loads of testing and surveys to identify and address my clients "pain points".
• Once you have placed an order with DLG, you automatically are moved into the VIP program which has many special advantages.
• I have partnerships with leaders in commercial printers, small business, and mentors.
• I continually network, research trends, evaluate competition in order to provide the highest quality, professional, customer service driven products and services available.
• This is one of the few times that "you get what you pay for" doesn't actually apply. Thanks to a lot of long hours, dedication, and ingenuity, I am able to deliver extremely reliable service, a plethora of products and services, with a great user experience.
A little background on myself, Sherri, the owner
• Self-Taught Graphic Designer
• Life Long Researcher of latest trends/technology advocate
• Graduated college with 2 BA's: Marketing & Management Information Systems
• Post Graduate Business Administration - MBA
• Continued education: A+, Microsoft Certified Professional, Computer Forensics
• 20 years of Sales/Marketing training and experience with Fortune 500 Companies selling a variety of technology products/services
• Technical/Copy Writing/Advertising experience
• Over 20 years of ongoing customer service training
From my love for rescuing Greyhounds, I accidentally stumbled upon the labeling business. Through this passion, and requests from clients for more of my work, DLG emerged.
I had 2 greyhounds (lost Panther, 5/2000- 3/2012, Cody in 4/2000-04/2014), and a Russian Wolfhound/Borzoi, Simba (9/2005-12/2014). I now have Tessa, Havanese/Sih Zsu Mix (8/2014)
I have a plethora of experience in business, e-commerce, marketing, sales, customer service, management, and writing and am eager to please others.
There is a wealth of collected emails, comments received from very satisfied clients. I am still here, growing and getting stronger. I must be doing something right!!!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Small Business owner trying to make ends meet !!
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)