DiabeticPastryChef is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
onceler on Mar 25, 20235 out of 5 stars
So yummy that I ate too many in one sitting! A great brunch treat. Will definitely have to order more of these.
Reviewed by Inactive on Feb 14, 20235 out of 5 stars
Great taste love the filling
cosmolinus on Jan 13, 20235 out of 5 stars
I gave this as a Christmas gift to my father-in-law, who is diabetic. The cookies got rave reviews!
Steven on Nov 29, 20225 out of 5 stars
This was a good product.
Whimsicality on Nov 13, 20225 out of 5 stars
This is my 2nd time ordering these cinnamon rolls. So good!! I love it. Would order again :)
Whimsicality on Jul 11, 20225 out of 5 stars
Absolutely delicious! The cinnamon rolls were big and fluffy! I would definitely order them again.
Amir on Aug 6, 20205 out of 5 stars
Wow, these are UNREAL! Taste just like cracker jacks! Highly addictive:)
CharmsAlot on Aug 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
The best sugar free store in the world BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Lucy on Jul 24, 20205 out of 5 stars
Excellent as usual so great
Teresa on Jul 20, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very good cornbread muffins. Will purchase again!
About the CEO & Author of The Diabetic Pastry Chef cookbook
Owner, Pastry Chef / Baker
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
At this busy time for my shop, customization is unavailable. Items may only be ordered as standard.
💯 WHOLESOME, ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- The products sold in my shop use NO artificial sweeteners, preservatives or additives unless indicated. (An exception to this might be the decorations & garnishments on my baked goods.)
- All-natural, low-glycemic Whey Low® Type D Granular is the sweetener I primarily use in my baked goods.
- My baked goods & confections are handmade and of gourmet quality. My products are made with care from wholesome, natural ingredients of premium standard.
❓ NUTRITIONAL INFO REQUESTS
Considering I am extremely busy processing orders on a daily basis, responses to inquiries regarding calorie, carb and fat counts, etc. may not be immediate. In the near future, I will post the nutritional info for all of my products. I realize how helpful this would be.
❤️ ABOUT WHEY LOW®, THE ALL-NATURAL SWEETENER I USE
The all-natural sweetener I primarily use is Whey Low® Type D Granular.
PER THEIR WEBSITE, www.wheylow.com:
75% fewer Calories than sugar
70-80% lower Glycemic Index than sugar
* Only 1 Effective Carb per Serving
* Caloric value of 1 Calorie/gram (table sugar = 4 Calories/gram) supports low-calorie diets
* Effective carbohydrate content (or net impact carbohydrates) of 1 gram/teaspoon supports low-carbohydrate diets.
* Natural sugars in Whey Low® inhibit absorption of dietary carbohydrates such as starch and sucrose
Whey Low® is:
- A patented blend of natural sugars (fructose and lactose)
- Has 5 Calories per 5 gram tsp.
- Replaces sugar one-for-one
Please note we use the following allergens in our kitchen: tree nuts, soy, wheat products, eggs, and dairy. We try to keep products separate, but cannot guarantee there is no cross-contamination. Please keep this in mind when ordering and disclose any allergies to us before or at the time of ordering. Thank you.
🔁 PROCESSING TIME & SHIPPING DETAILS
🕘 ORDER PROCESSING TIME
- Business days of operation: MON.-THURS. (excluding Federal holidays)
- Items require 10 BUSINESS DAY (MON.-THURS., excluding Federal holidays) *PROCESSING*
📅 SHIPPING SCHEDULE
- To ensure freshness, items are only SHIPPED Mon.-Thurs. (*EXCLUDING FEDERAL HOLIDAYS*) due to the perishable nature of my products. NO WEEKEND SHIPPING!
📦 SHIPPING METHOD
- Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail, 2-3 day shipping
- Shipped from Pittsburgh, PA
is considered a professional seller (known as a trader) in the EU. What's this?