Announcement Original and custom made items for the art and toy collector.
Original and custom made items for the art and toy collector.
Catrianna on May 16, 2016
Wonderful and amazing artist! Love it and thank you so much for the sweet little bookmark and card! Careful packaging was excellent too! XOXO :)
Lioba Brückner on May 1, 2016
This is such a lovely and beautiful motive. I bought it because it instantly stole my heart. I can't wait to print it out and start coloring it :D In addition Diana Vargas is one of the nicest persons I ever met and a talented and dedicated artist as well!
Here you will find original art, custom toys and jewelry handmade (or handpainted) by me, Dianita.
Art (drawings, paintings) : OPEN
Custom My Little Pony: CLOSED
Custom vynil toys: OPEN
Custom Jewelry: OPEN.
Just send a convo sharing me your ideas and I can give you a proper quote.
I retain all rights on my images and custom works. You might not use them for commercial purposes (selling prints, use images on commercial sites, selling digital copies, reproductions of any kind on my custom ponies like resin figures, etc). If you want art for commercial purposes, write me about it so I can give you a proper quote for the job.
Accepted payment methods
- Other Method
Payment is preferred by Paypal.
For installments, you must previously write me about it so we can trace a plan and post a proper listing for the payment you will fulfill. If it's a custom work, we will make a payment plan but I take a non-refundable down-payment, usually for 50% of the work.
Items are sold AS-IS. I provide photos for you to look at the item you're purchasing. This are handmade and delicate items, and I try to ship them as careful as possible and maintain shipping prices affordable. Any damage made after receiving the item will be not held against me. There will be instructions along your item for proper care (if it's a custom painted toy).
Deadlines: Will be established depending on the job.
Cancellation Policy: I require a 50% non-refundable payment prior starting any custom job. If you choose to pay full price at the start and decide to cancel. I will retain the 50% as a kill fee.
TAXES: Texas residents will be charged with an 8.25% sales and use tax.
*Please make sure your address is correct, I am in NO way responsible for a package that was not delivered due to an incorrect address. If an order was delivered to a wrong address a reshipment fee of $3.95 must be paid.
I will not 'guarantee' that any package will be delivered by any specific date. The USPS dates are guidelines and are NOT guarantees.
I will ship your item no later than 5 days after the payment has cleared. I ship using USPS First Class Mail unless other arrangements have been made. Each package is assigned a tracking number that will allow you to see where your package is.
I will ship your order no later than 5 days later after the payment has cleared unless I encounter a delay and will let you know about it. I ship using USPS First Class Mail unless other arrangements have been made. International shipments via First Class and Priority mail DO NOT PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBER.
Please understand that ByDianita (Seller) is not responsible for any and all customs fees, duties, taxes, tariffs etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery or at the discretion of your country's tax and import regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur.
Seller is in no way responsible for their execution or payment.
For any additional information refer to your local customs agency. The customs declaration put on the package will not contain any false information for any reason. Also please understand that it can take up to 4-6 weeks for a package to arrive after it has been shipped due to delays, customs or time sitting in the post office.
Refunds and Exchanges
I ship my items in the most secure way I can provide, shipping is chosen by customer, so the limitations come with the method and carrier. If you chose a service without insurance, there's nothing I will be able to do and no refund will be given.
Damages: Any damage that takes place once the item arrives to destination will be customer's responsibility. Custom ponies, polymer clay jewelry, handmade jewelry, art, etc are all handmade and might have small defects depending on the material, effect given, etc. If item arrives damaged we will discuss by convo if you want a refund (prior having the item back in my hands in the condition you received it), partial refund, or if you'd like me to fix it we can discuss it through a convo too.
Shipping fees are not refundable.
Custom orders are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
Additional policies and FAQs
JEWELRY CARE: In order to ensure the quality of your jewelry is preserved please follow these suggestions!
- Store your jewelry safely and away from sharp objects in order to avoid scratches.
- DO NOT take a bath or shower wearing your jewelry
- Remove all jewelry before swimming
- Be sure to apply hairspray, creams, make-up BEFORE putting on your jewelry
- Avoid exposing all jewelry to any household cleaning products that contain bleach or ammonia
- Wipe down your jewelry with a soft cloth when you are done wearing your jewelry for the day
- Do not store your jewelry exposed in a jewelry box or on a jewelry stand
- Lobster clasps and metal findings are delicate, as well as the parts that form your custom jewelry. I recommend you handle your pieces delicately to avoid any breaking.
CUSTOM TOYS CARE:
- Avoid exposing your custom toy to any household cleaning products that contain bleach or ammonia
- Wipe down your custom toy with a soft cloth, preferably dry. If you need to rub, do it gently and avoid using nails or sharp objects.
- Custom toys often have sculpted pieces that can break if handled incorrectly or if they fall and hit any surface. Display them away from children or any person with risk of mishandling the piece as they could break and turn into choking hazards or could cause injuries due to wire or sharp edges of the clay.
- Display your art away from humidity or direct sunlight.
- If framing, always chose to separate the piece from the glass either with a mat or other materials that serve this purpose.