Impressions on Concrete
I lost all my jewelry when there was a burglary in our house. I then decided to make my own jewelry. I experimented with different materials. I liked working with concrete and the endless possibilities of working with this material. I am an artist and horticulturist, so I predominantly use leaves and flowers of weeds and plants that are commonly found in the area. We look at weeds as an unwanted plant but I found a way to make it look beautiful and interesting in the form of a pendant.
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
The concrete pendant is fragile and could break if dropped. Pendant is coated with Envirotex Lite Resin.
Do not submerge the pendant in water. Remove your pendant jewelry before showering, washing, swimming, etc.
Do not expose the pendant to chemicals like cleaning solutions, perfumes, hair sprays, hand sanitizer, lotions, etc.
A damp microfiber or silk cloth can be used to polish the pendant.
Avoid sleeping in your jewelry to prevent scratches, and breakage.
Store your pendant necklace away from direct sunlight.
There are 2 options for chains.
Some waxed cotton cords are 18" or 20" depending on the color of the cord.
1. 1.5 mm, 18" or 20" waxed cotton cord with lobster clasp and a 2" extender chain.
2. 2mm, 18" stainless steel gold plated link cable chain. Lobster claw clasp, high tarnish resistance. It has no extension chain.
Gift wrapping and packaging
Each Pendant Necklace comes in a box which can be given as a gift.
Shapecrete is the type of concrete used to make the pendant.
Envirotex Lite Resin is used for coating the pendant.
Chain- Option 1
1. 1.5 mm 18" waxed cotton cord. The cord has a lobster clasp. Extension chain is 2" long.
2. 1.5 mm 20" waxed cotton cord. The cord has a lobster clasp. Extension chain is 2" long.
Chain- Option 2
18" 2mm stainless steel gold plated link cable chain. with lobster clasp and high tarnish resistance.
1. Copper pinch clip clasp bail dangle
2. Yaka Jump ring 10 mm, iron, nickel free
3. Pandahall Pinch bail, brass, nickel free
4. Phaeton Pinch bail, brass/copper
5. Handmade Pinch bail with 18 gauge The Beadsmith copper wire, tarnish resistant, lacquered, lead free, nickel free
Custom and personalized orders
I use real flowers, leaves and objects (example-shells), to make an impression. I also add/embed crystals or rhinestones to the pendant.
You can commission a custom design/impression of flowers, leaves, and objects. Some of the leaves and flowers are seasonal.
It will take 2-3 weeks for a customized pendant to finish depending on the weather.
Contact me for custom design details.