DixonDoesDoodles is taking a short break
sprinterdriver on Jul 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
A talented artist great stuff
Diana on Apr 11, 20225 out of 5 stars
Perfect Easter gift for my penguin loving friend
John on Apr 4, 20225 out of 5 stars
Brilliant card. Good quality. Friendly seller.
Poppy on Mar 9, 20225 out of 5 stars
The seller went above and beyond and wrote a message in the card for me so it could be sent straight to the recipient. Thank you! :)
sprinterdriver on Feb 21, 20225 out of 5 stars
brilliant a superb artist thank you
aptharsia on Jul 23, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love this! It's so unique and is exactly what I was looking for but didn't know it. Safely packed, super fast shipping! THank you!
Sarah Alma on Jul 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
Fantastic bright, cheery, fun and colourful cards! Keep coming back for more! X
Alison on Jul 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
Arrived really quickly (in a 10/10 decorated envelope), loved the card too!
snigl3t on Jul 8, 20225 out of 5 stars
Deliciously monstrous as always :)
Morag on Jun 26, 20224 out of 5 stars
My friend absolutely loved her card.
I draw, paint and scribble on plates. Life is good.
As a kid I would draw dinosaurs and monsters, as a teenager I would draw comic book style violence and mayhem, as a twenty-something I drew people and in my late twenties I didn't do any drawing. It's o.k though, as a now thirty-summat aged father of three I draw, scribble, print, make ALL the time.
It's taken me a long time to show work to people, but after much pressure from loved ones I've started to put my scribbles out into the world. It's going well and really what's the worst that could happen?
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Scibbler, Printer
I doodle. All the time. Dinosaurs, animals, monsters and stuff.
City of London, England
The poster is so huge I needed help. The awesome people at Printed.com helped and did a grand job.
A great family run printing business.
I hope you like my doodles.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
UK - Please allow up to 5 working days after dispatch for your order to arrive. It's usually around 1-2 working days.
I have an option for you to pay a little extra for tracked postage to ensure safe delivery. If you don't go for tracked shipping and your order doesn't arrive I cannot be held responsible for its loss in transit BUT I'll do everything I can to help and resolve any problems.
International - Please allow 15 to 21 working days after dispatch for your order to arrive.
Please make sure you check your address is correct before ordering. I don't want someone else getting your doodles!
If you have nay questions regarding postage, such as why hasn't my package turned up, combined postage,etc then drop me a line.
Additional policies and FAQs
I don't include receipts with my orders as you've already got an electronic one. Every little bit to save paper, resources and waste.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for example a bespoke order) if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. They are described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Jonathan Dixon is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may mail me at:
Jonathan Dixon, 6 Cooperation Road, Bristol, BS5 6EQ
Frequently asked questions
I do do Wholesale! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you my catalogue.
Custom and personalised orders
I do do custom things. It all depends on what you're after but I'm sure I can help!