Announcement VALENTINE'S DAY FEB 14! Shop Amethyst Emerald Garnet Jade Larimar Lapis Moonstone Opal Pearls Ruby Sapphire Turquoise Raw Gems Carved Gems Vintage Jewelry Custom Designs! Pay Credit Card w PAYPAL, Credit Card w ETSY Direct Checkout, or PAYPAL CREDIT to Finance. All are giftwrapped ready to ship USA, International.
VALENTINE'S DAY FEB 14! Shop Amethyst Emerald Garnet Jade Larimar Lapis Moonstone Opal Pearls Ruby Sapphire Turquoise Raw Gems Carved Gems Vintage Jewelry Custom Designs! Pay Credit Card w PAYPAL, Credit Card w ETSY Direct Checkout, or PAYPAL CREDIT to Finance. All are giftwrapped ready to ship USA, International.
J. C. on Jan 12, 2017
This is the most expensive jewelry I've bought online. Considering this is the first time I bought from Diane's shop, it took some "blind" trust on the item's description and other buyers' reviews. I turns out to be a great buying experience from a trustworthy shop of Diane's. I flipped pages and pages of items before I decided on this necklace as a gift to my wife for our 25th anniversary. Why not pick the birth stone of January to celebrate our marriage born in the same month? After I received the item (the shipping was super fast by the way), I didn't know whether it was just a coincident or it was destined to the new owner to be cherished, the center piece has exactly 25 garnets (I counted 3 times). Most importantly, my wife says "It's so beautiful!" when she opens the box and sees the necklace. It's priceless!
Margery on Jan 11, 2017
Stunning necklace - seller was kind and helpful.
From Craft Shows to a Full Service Global Jewelry Design Shop
Hi Diane Marie here, owner and designer at DesignsbyDianeR Exquisite Handcrafted Gemstone Jewelry. I am happily retired in Florida and enjoy creating my gorgeous gemstone jewelry designs, while overlooking my tropical garden, and being a short walk to the beach. Creating handcrafted gemstone and sterling silver jewelry became a passion of mine many years ago when I sold my jewelry at local craft shows. In 2009, I opened my ETSY shop, and now source my gemstones globally, and sell my handcrafted jewelry to customers all over the USA and internationally. I love to get to know my customers and learn what they like, then create special custom designs just for them.
I invite you to browse through my shop and select your favorite jewelry designs. Please FAVORITE ♥ my shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyDianeR
Visit often to see new designs, added daily. It's the GOOD ♥ stuff!
Around the web
Diane Marie from Designs by Diane Handcrafted Gemstone Jewelry
I have enjoyed creating handcrafted jewelry designs for years, and love working with high quality genuine gemstones and solid sterling silver. My jewelry is high quality, beautiful, and meant to be worn and cherished for years, or gifted with pride.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
1. PAYPAL use your credit card with or without a PayPal account.
2. ETSY's Direct Checkout with your credit card.
3. USE an ETSY gift card.
4. CART: Please pay when you add to cart, so you get your item quickly.
5. FINANCE: Use PAYPAL CREDIT to finance your purchase with PayPal.
6. SHIP: I ship same or next business day after I receive cleared payment.
7. QUESTIONS? Please convo me! I look forward to hearing from you and will respond quickly..
8. RESERVE: Happy to reserve an item for a week with a set payment date.
2. CUSTOM DESIGNS: Custom orders take a bit longer, and are shipped immediately on completion, usually in 1 to 2 days.
3. SHIPPING METHOD: I use USPS "First Class" or "Priority Mail" (usually delivered in 2-5 business days) with tracking/delivery confirmation. USPS is fast, reliable, and safe, giving you reasonable shipping costs, tracking and delivery confirmation.
4. SIGNATURE DELIVERY: For orders over $250, I must use USPS Priority Mail with SIGNATURE delivery confirmation to ensure your parcel is received by you. I will inform you if a signature is required.
5. SHIPPING UPGRADES:Shipping upgrades or express shipping can be selected at checkout if an order is needed faster.
6. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: I ship International orders via USPS International First Class for $14.00. Please allow 2-6 weeks for your international order to arrive. I have no control over customs processes
7. CUSTOMS: I fill out required customs forms. Note that transit or delivery is not in my control once it leaves my hands.
8. VACATION: If I am on vacation, my shop is usually open. I send a convo after your purchase to inform you of the shipping date, if delayed, for your order.
Refunds and Exchanges
2. EXCHANGE: On a case by case basis, you may contact me immediately on receipt, to exchange your item for other items in my shop, of equal or greater value. The item must be returned to me within ONE WEEK of receipt (at buyer's expense), well packaged, and in unused pristine condition. You receive credit for the value of the exchanged item, and may select equal or greater valued item(s) and just pay the difference.
3. ENLARGED PHOTOS: Jewelry photos are enlarged for detailed viewing. Actual sizes and measurements are given in item descriptions.
4. ADJUSTMENTS/DISCOUNTS/FINAL SALE: If a price reduction or discount is given to a customer, this item becomes a FINAL SALE.
5. DEFECT: I will repair or replace the defective item if any of my handcrafted jewelry items are purchased but found defective on delivery (rare). Buyer pays to ship to me, and I pay return shipping to buyer. Vintage items are sold "as is."
6. NATURAL GEMSTONES: I create handcrafted jewelry, with high quality genuine natural gemstones which contain variations in color and inclusions, like a fingerprint, making each gemstone uniquely beautiful. These are not considered defects.
SHORTEN: Shortening one of my necklaces is free to buyer. Please inform me of shortened length prior to shipping. Item descriptions show lengths.
LENGTHEN: You can purchase one of my solid sterling silver toggle extenders in my shop to add from 1 1/2 - 4" depending on the style selected. Or, there is a $25 minimum re-manufacturing fee to lengthen a necklace, to cover my time and additional gemstone and sterling materials. Convo me to create a solution.
8. VINTAGE ITEMS/AS IS: Vintage jewelry and vintage collectible pieces sold in my shop are NOT made by me, but are pre-owned and sold "AS IS." I offer these special vintage pieces at a truly great value. These items are shown in great detail in photos with accurate descriptions. They are sold "as is," and are a final sale, with no refunds given, nor returns accepted.