Announcement MOTHER'S DAY is May 14! SPRING colors! Shop Amethyst Emerald Garnet Jade Larimar Lapis Moonstone Opal Pearls Ruby Sapphire Turquoise Raw Gems Carved Gems Vintage Jewelry Custom Designs! Use PAYPAL w Credit Card, ETSY Payments w Credit Card, FINANCE w PAYPAL CREDIT. Giftwrap. Ship USA, International.
MOTHER'S DAY is May 14! SPRING colors! Shop Amethyst Emerald Garnet Jade Larimar Lapis Moonstone Opal Pearls Ruby Sapphire Turquoise Raw Gems Carved Gems Vintage Jewelry Custom Designs! Use PAYPAL w Credit Card, ETSY Payments w Credit Card, FINANCE w PAYPAL CREDIT. Giftwrap. Ship USA, International.
Jeannemarie Munoz on Apr 21, 2017
This necklace is just stunning! Turquoise is my favorite color and I love that this necklace matches so many of my clothes!
ashleysnowden84 on Apr 19, 2017
sharonthenorsk on Apr 14, 2017
wonderful! i'll put my extender to good use. thank you.
From Craft Shows to a Full Service Global Jewelry Design Shop
Hi Diane Marie here, owner and designer at DesignsbyDianeR Exquisite Handcrafted Gemstone Jewelry. I am happily retired in Florida and enjoy creating my gorgeous gemstone jewelry designs, while overlooking my tropical garden, and being a short walk to the beach. Creating handcrafted gemstone and sterling silver jewelry became a passion of mine many years ago when I sold my jewelry at local craft shows. In 2009, I opened my ETSY shop, and now source my gemstones globally, and sell my handcrafted jewelry to customers all over the USA and internationally. I love to get to know my customers and learn what they like, then create special custom designs just for them.
I invite you to browse through my shop and select your favorite jewelry designs. Please FAVORITE ♥ my shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyDianeR
Visit often to see new designs, added daily. It's the GOOD ♥ stuff!
Around the web
Diane Marie from Designs by Diane Handcrafted Gemstone Jewelry
I have enjoyed creating handcrafted jewelry designs for years, and love working with high quality genuine gemstones and solid sterling silver. My jewelry is high quality, beautiful, and meant to be worn and cherished for years, or gifted with pride.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
1. Use PAYPAL with your credit card, with or without a PayPal account.
2. Use ETSY Payments with your credit card.
3. Use an ETSY gift card.
4. CART: Please pay when you add to cart, to receive your item quickly.
5. FINANCE: Use PAYPAL CREDIT to finance your purchase with PayPal.
6. SHIP: I ship same or next business day after I receive cleared payment.
7. QUESTIONS? Please convo me! I look forward to hearing from you and will respond quickly.
8. RESERVE: Happy to reserve an item for a week with a set payment date.
2. CUSTOM DESIGNS: Custom orders take a bit longer, and are shipped immediately on completion, usually within 1 to 2 days.
3. SHIPPING METHOD: I use USPS "First Class" or "Priority Mail" (usually delivered in 2-5 business days) with tracking/delivery confirmation. USPS is fast, reliable, and safe, giving you reasonable shipping costs, tracking and delivery confirmation.
4. SIGNATURE DELIVERY: For orders over $250, I must use USPS Priority Mail with SIGNATURE delivery confirmation to ensure your parcel is received by you. I will inform you if a signature is required.
5. SHIPPING UPGRADES: Shipping upgrades or express shipping can be selected at checkout if an order is needed faster.
6. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: I ship International orders via USPS International First Class small packet for $15.00. Please allow 2-6 weeks for your international order to arrive. I have no control over international delivery or customs processes.
7. CUSTOMS: I fill out required customs forms. Note that transit or delivery is not in my control once it leaves my hands. All local fees, taxes, or costs due at delivery destination are the responsibility of the buyer.
8. VACATION: If I am on vacation, my shop is usually open. I send a convo after your purchase to inform you of the shipping date, if delayed, for your order.
Refunds and Exchanges
2. EXCHANGE: On a case by case basis, you may contact me immediately on receipt, to exchange your item for other items in my shop of equal or greater value. The item must be returned to me within ONE WEEK of receipt (at buyer's expense), well packaged, and in unused pristine condition. You receive full credit for the exchanged item when received, and may select equal or greater valued item(s) from my shop and just pay any difference if more than the credit.
3. ENLARGED PHOTOS: Jewelry photos are enlarged for detailed viewing. Actual sizes and measurements are given in item descriptions.
4. ADJUSTMENTS/DISCOUNTS = FINAL SALE: If a price reduction or discount is given to a customer, this item becomes a FINAL SALE.
5. DEFECT: I will repair or replace the defective item if any of my handcrafted jewelry items are purchased but found defective on delivery (rare). Buyer pays to ship to me, and I pay return shipping to buyer. Vintage items are sold "as is."
6. NATURAL GEMSTONES: I create handcrafted jewelry, with high quality genuine natural gemstones which contain variations in color and inclusions, making each gemstone uniquely beautiful. These are not considered defects.
7. LENGTH--SHORTEN: To shorten a necklace is free to buyer. Please inform me of shortened length prior to shipping. All item descriptions show lengths.
LENGTHEN: You can purchase one of my solid sterling silver toggle extenders in my shop to add from 1 1/2 - 4" depending on the style selected. Or, for a $25 minimum re-manufacturing fee, I will lengthen a necklace. Fee covers my labor and added gemstone and sterling materials. Convo me to create a solution.
8. VINTAGE ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS: Vintage jewelry and vintage collectible pieces sold in my shop are NOT made by me, but are pre-owned and sold "AS IS." I offer these special vintage pieces at a truly great value. These items are shown in great detail in photos with accurate descriptions. They are sold "as is," and are a final sale, with no refunds given, nor returns accepted.