Announcement NEW STORE - same great quality apparel and great absorbency dog belly-band diaper wraps! " PICKY PAT BASKET ". Just type Picky Pat Basket in Etsy's "Search for items and shops" search bar or http://www.etsy.com/shop/pickypatbasket or pickypatbasket.etsy.com . See you there! ~ Pat ~
Anonymous on Mar 9, 2012
So Cute!!! Thanks so much!!! I hope to deal with you again! Thank you!!! A++
Anonymous on Jan 24, 2012
Anonymous on Dec 17, 2011
Well made with fantastic attention to detail.
THE STYLISHA SHOPPE specializes in making upcycled and new doll clothing, new baby clothes, and "High-End" dog apparel designs, always striving to be unsurpassed in Quality & Style!
Your dog deserves a striking wardrobe that will “Impress” for years to come! And his belly-band diaper wraps should be comfortable and made to last through many washings!
I have sold on eBay with over 900 "Positive" Feed-Backs, dog boutiques, and dog rescue organizations. I received many compliments, and many repeat orders.
And my "old" dog worn my belly-bands, so I know what works and what is comfortable on your dogs! ( In remembrance to him - Bishop was a pound rescue that lived to be 21 human years old! I will always miss him. )
If you like vintage sewing patterns, antiques, & collectibles please visit my other store "Picky Pat Basket" pickypatbasket.etsy.com
Thank you so very much for visiting my store! ~ Patrice ~
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
* PayPal and USA Money Orders are accepted.
* No personal checks accepted
* No International Money-Orders accepted.
Refunds and Exchanges
For your assurance - I have made "hundreds of bands" and each band is fitted on the appropriate model to assure accuracy.
Though this seldom happens, I "will adjust your bands" under the following terms:
1) Adjustment cost is $1.00 per band.
2) You must purchase & send me a “return envelope” to mail your adjusted bands back to you in.
3) Put your name & address on the return envelope.
4) Send the belly-bands, and the pre-paid return envelope with your name and address to:
Post Office Box 1042
Ramseur, North Carolina 27316
***Please Note: I do recheck the measurements & if it is determined to be my fault I will remake your bands and reimburse you of the additional expenses. However, I am extremely accurate and have only made two mistakes in many years of making dog apparel and belly-bands.***
Additional policies and FAQs
* I really try hard to keep my FABRIC CHOICES up to date, but occasionally a fabric gets sold out. Please accept my apology if this should happen and make another wonderful selection.