Announcement Come, take a look inside this dragon's cave, see what one of a kind treasures can be found. Venture even deeper into the cave and get some mystic advice from a dragon.
Come, take a look inside this dragon's cave, see what one of a kind treasures can be found. Venture even deeper into the cave and get some mystic advice from a dragon.
Jennifer Cherry on Dec 20, 2014
You are truly blessed with a gift!! It was wonderful working with you again! They look more amazing in person!!!!
Flight of the Dragon
* My life in art and crafts began at a very early age. My first memory of art is sitting on the kitchen floor when I was about 3 or 4 with my mother's watercolor paints. In school I took many art classes, graphic arts, silk screening, ceramics, wood-shop and of course drawing and painting.
* My adventures in the creating and selling began in 1987 when I began to attend fairs and festivals. I started doing bead work and hand dyed clothing. I have been adding to the types of goods I make and sell ever since and I keep adding new things all the time.
* My work is found world wide, my tie dyes in Japan and my Tarot bags in Europe.
* Due to my love and respect for the planet and mother nature, I like to use recycled materials and goods when ever possible.
* I LOVE TAROT! While I have studied astrology for much longer, Tarot is my natural spiritual-metaphysical medium.
My father was one of those people who had that 6th sense and have inherited this sense myself. I obtained my first Tarot deck in 1991 and began offering reading via the internet in 1999. The impressions and words just flow when I am writing up a reading, it is as if the pencil has a mind of it's own. Sometimes I cannot write fast enough.
* People love my reading style and find comfort in the words I present. My tarot reading tagline is:
Readings done with Compassion and Care.
You can find my readings in my new shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlKaMyst
Dragon's Moon Studio ~ Artist Suzanne Maxwell
Owner, Owner Creator
I am a California native, first generation, and still in the state. I have been a life long lover of nature, magic, and art. I use all kinds of mediums in my creations, I never know what treasure will come to life.
Visit our Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/DragonsMoonStudio
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/dragonsmoon
Read the Blog: http://www.underamagicmoon.blogspot.com
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
- Other Method
If this is not an option for you, please contact us to work out an alternative payment method. We will take money orders as payment.
Buyers in the State of CA will have sales tax applied upon check out.
*I WILL GIVE DISCOUNTS ON MULTIPLE ITEMS SHIPPED TOGETHER
*I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE
PLEASE CONVO ME PRIOR TO PURCHASE TO PUT A HOLD ON THE LISTINGS AND ARRANGE PROPER SHIPPING FEES
Items mailed within the US are shipped either First Class or Priority Mail and will include either Cert. Of Mailing or a Tracking Number.
--Upgrades to shipping are doable with a convo to me requesting the type of service you would like.
Refunds and Exchanges
Exchanges on most items with good reason- such as item does not fit, etc.
There is the off chance that an item could be defective but that is very rare.
Defective items are dealt with on a 'case by case' basis.
Returns and exchanges for other reasons is open to discussion, we are reasonable people. However, there is no guarantee that an exchange or refund will be granted.
Items made from re-purposed materials may have slight inconsistencies and are not considered defective. Sale items that are declared as "seconds" are not returnable.
Additional policies and FAQs
I can make a custom bag for your Tarot Deck, or what ever.
Open to any and all requests.