Dawn Morgan on Aug 11, 2015
These are the most unique earrings I have ever seen - I absolutely love them!
Choctaw Earls on May 22, 2015
This colorful bracelet is totally cool and I absolutely love it.
Jane Pearce on Mar 7, 2015
Lovely Rainbow Copper Polymer Clay Square Stretch Bracelet. Thank you very much
I just can't stop...
No matter how hectic the rest of my life is, when I enter my studio and see all the wonderful materials stacked on my shelves, I get that itch in my fingers, ideas bloom and I just have to start crafting.
And I can't just stick with one material. I might start working with polymer clay, when, suddenly, I see silk threads and colors, let beads and pearls run through my fingers, feather lightly over the stacks of sensous fabrics that live in my wardrobe. And ideas come, how it can all be combined.
Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as I would like, to offer my crafting muse, or my fingers decide that they don't like me at all (I have been suffering from arthritis in my finger joints for 10 years now). But then, the muse speaks again and the nights end up being very short, and the garden turns into a jungle and the laundry doesn't get done, because I just disappear into my studio and let it all happen.
Since I love to share all those lovely things that I create, I opened up this Etsy shop. So here they are, the products of sleepless nights and days spent in creative throes. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do!
Around the web
Traveler, author, mother, computer gamer, cat lady, crafter... if only there were more hours in the day for all the things that fascinate me. Most important trait: always ready for new things... Most useful material: Polymer Clay
thank you for visiting my shop! Please read through my shop policies before you order so that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
This is my preferred method of payment. Please pay within 3 days of placing your order. If there is reason for delay, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. If I don't receive either payment, or convo why there's a delay, within those 3 days, I will cancel your order.
Orders paid by PayPal will be shipped out the next day (unless it's a weekend or holiday).
I will ship by regular international airmail. This may take up to 2 weeks to get to you.
I will not be responsible for any additional taxes, fees or custom fees that you will incurr in your country.
Insurance is possible in the form of registered mail, but will cost extra. Please contact me for a cost estimate, should you wish for the item to be sent with insurance.
I will combine shipping if you order several items together. Please let me know and I'll send you an appropriate invoice.
Refunds and Exchanges
They can also not be exchanged if they have already been used or worn by the person receiving them.
I do not provide refunds for damages incurred by the Post Office.
I all other cases of refund, I will only refund you the price of the item and it's shipping.
Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Simone Neblich-Spang, Buchloer Str. 3, 86854 Amberg, phone 08241997990, e-mail shadowraven [!at] speedmailer.de) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not exist for contracts regarding the delivery of merchandise that is not prefabricated and is made according to the consumer's individual choice and specifications, or of merchandise that obviously is tailored to meet personal customer requirements.
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
— To Simone Neblich-Spang, Buchloer Str. 3, 86854 Amberg, e-mail shadowraven [!at] speedmailer.de:
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*) / received on (*),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Additional policies and FAQs
General Terms and Conditions of the Etsy Shop “Dragon's Threads”
Section 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The vendor and contracting party for the merchandise presented in theEtsy Shop “Dragon's Threads” is Simone Neblich-Spang, Buchloer Str. 3, 86854 Amberg, phone 08241997990, e-mail shadowraven [!at] speedmailer.de (referred to hereinbelow as the “vendor” for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the vendor and the respective customer. The vendor hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The vendor is offering the articles presented in the Etsy Shop “Dragon's Threads” for sale to other Etsy users. The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by the customer; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in German.
(3) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations in Germany, United Kingdom, Austria and Switzerland.
(4) The customer shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in his “shopping baket” or by clicking on the button “Proceed to Checkout” (“Zur Kasse gehen”). The order will be conclusively placed with the vendor by clicking on the button “Place Order” (“zahlungspflichtig bestellen”). Until the order is transmitted to the vendor, the customer has the opportunity to review, at any time, the data input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button “Place Order” (“zahlungspflichtig bestellen”), the customer accepts the sales offer. The vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The content of the contracts concluded is stored in the vendor’s and the customer’s Etsy user accounts and may be viewed by the customer at any time in the Etsy portal by clicking on the item “My Purchases” (“Meine Einkäufe”) in the “My Etsy” (“Mein Etsy”) menu.
(7) The vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs. Prices are free of turnover tax.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description under “Payment & Shipping” (Bezahlung & Versand).
(3) Where deliveries are made to Switzerland, customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise – at the selection of the customer – against pre-payment by redeeming a Etsy voucher, against pre-payment by bank transfer or against pre-payment using PayPal. Together with the contract confirmation, the customer shall receive an internet link via e-mail connecting them to the “My Purchases” (“Meine Einkäufe”) site of the Etsy portal, which provides further information on the implementation of the purchase.
a) For payments using a Etsy coupon, the customer may enter one or several coupon codes in the “My Purchases” (“Meine Einkäufe”) site of the Etsy portal. The coupon value will be credited to the vendor, and in this way the invoice amount will have been paid for. Where the coupon value is higher than the invoice amount, the coupon shall remain valid for the balance of its amount.
b) Where the customer has selected “Bank Transfer” (“Banküberweisung”) as the form of payment, the vendor’s bank account details will be provided in the “My Purchases” (“Meine Einkäufe”) site of the Etsy portal. Exclusively transfers denominated in Euros and free of charge for the vendor shall be accepted for bank transfers from abroad.
c) Where the customer has selected “PayPal” as the form of payment, the button “Click here to pay using PayPal” (“Hier klicken, um mit PayPal zu bezahlen”) will connect to the PayPal online service, from where payment can be made subsequently.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the vendor receives it within the payment period. The vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
Section 4 – Shipment, delivery periods
(1) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise within 4-6 business days after payment is made.
(2) For products labeled as “Customasiable”, the delivery period shall be extended by one Week in the case that the customer has requested the offered customisation.
(3) For deliveries to destinations outside Germany, a period of 2-9 business days, depending on the destination, has to be added to the respective domestic delivery time.
(4) If the customer’s order contains more than one product, all products will be delivered in one single shipment; for this shipment, the longest given delivery period for any of the contained products will apply. If the customer wishes a product to be delivered seperately in shorter time, he may place a seperate order for that product.
(5) Where a delivery cannot be made because the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete delivery address, an attempt to once again deliver the merchandise shall be made only if the customer accepts to bear the costs of re-shipping the merchandise. The re-shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at conclusion of contract.
Section 5 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A customer purchasing as consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The vendor shall grant a 14 day withdrawal period to a consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for a shorter period.
(3) The vendor shall allow any consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany to transmit an informal declaration of withdrawal even in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for stricter requirements as to form.
(4) The pre-requisites and legal consequences of the German stipulations as to consumers’ rights of withdrawal shall apply to consumers having their permanent residence in Switzerland also in those cases in which Swiss law does not provide for a right of withdrawal.
Section 6 – Warranty
Warranty claims shall be governed by the statutory regulations.
Section 7 – Data Protection Policy
(1) After the conclusion of the contract Etsy transfers to the vendor the customer’s Etsy user name and his full name and billing address as they are stored in the customer’s user account. If the customer has specified additional information with the order (eg a different delivery address or a phone number), it is also transfered to the vendor.
(2) The vendor shall process the data referred to in paragraph 1 for the performance of the contract, shipping of the merchandise, invoicing and recording payments. For shipping purposes, the vendor may transfer the customer’s name and address to the contracted shipping company.
(3) The data remains stored by the vendor until all claims arising from the order are fully fulfilled and until the applicable commercial and tax law retention periods have expired.
(4) The customer may at any time request information from the vendor about the stored data concerning him. Furthermore, the customer may at any time request the correction of erroneous data.
(5) The controller of data protection is the vendor referred to in section 1 paragraph 1.
(6) To the extent a customer uses the services of PayPal for payment, the data protection provisions established by PayPal shall apply to the payment process. In this context, PayPal shall be taking action as the person employed by the customer in the performance of their obligations (Erfüllungsgehilfe), not as a person so employed by the vendor.
Section 8 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, German law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
If there is a conflict with the owner of this shop, please refer to the following website for clearing it up: