dreamlandcrafts

Whimsical handmade items with a splash of vintage .

49 Sales

dreamlandcrafts

Whimsical handmade items with a splash of vintage .

49 Sales On Etsy since 2008

0 out of 5 stars
(26)

Announcement   Whimsical handmade items,vintage items and my daughters photography Were going to be mixing up a bit. Come on in and take a peek around.

Announcement

Whimsical handmade items,vintage items and my daughters photography Were going to be mixing up a bit. Come on in and take a peek around.

dreamlandcrafts

Contact shop owner

dreamlandcrafts

Items

No items listed at this time

Reviews

No reviews in the last year

Anonymous on Jan 19, 2011

1 out of 5 stars

I received my item in a timely manner. The issue is the centerpiece does not look like the picture. The feathers around the plastic votive was smashed and thrown together as if she was in a hurry. She used so much glue that it had clumps of it everywhere. It was a mess and I'd be too embarrassed to have it as a centerpiece. I literally had to pull the so called boa that she cut up and ruined, off the plastic votive and cut out the big clumps of glue and redo it. It also looks like she cut up the boa and piece mealed it here and there. Was not fluffy or nice looking as the picture. You do not need a ton of glue for feathers. What a waste of money this was.

Anonymous on Jan 2, 2011

5 out of 5 stars

Anonymous on Oct 18, 2010

5 out of 5 stars

GREAT SERVICE! FAST SHIP! THANKS!!!

View all 26 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on February 14, 2011
I would like to welcome you to Dreamland Crafts. My name is Catherine and I am the owner and operator, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me.
You can send me a conversation or contact me through email at
catherineldooley [!at] yahoo.com

Accepted payment methods

  • Money Order
  • Check
  • Other Method
Payment
At this time Dreamland Crafts excepts Pay pal if for any reason payment has not been received within 5 business days and you have not contacted Dreamland Crafts or Catherine, we will terminate the transaction.
Shipping
All Items will be shipped within 5 business days of receiving payment.
All packages with in the USA will be insured that are over $20.00 Please check your items upon delivery.

International shipping: Will not be insured, if you would like the package insured there will be extra charges. The buyer is responsible for all other fees.
Refunds and Exchanges
We will refund the price of purchase less shipping charges if the items are sent back with in 48 hours, please contact us with the reason for the return.

If you would like to exchange or receive a store credit please contact us to make arrangements.
Additional policies and FAQs
There may be slight differences in color, not all computer monitors are the same, if you would like to be sure about color and would like a small sample of what the item is made of, please contact Catherine and I will let you know if I have a sample to send.

We Welcome Custom Orders there is a 10% down payment that is non refundable another 15% before work begins, That would be a total of 25% down remainder of payment due before shipping.

Wholesale orders please contact Catherine.