Get $10 when you spend $50 on your first-ever purchase. Ends 12/12. See details


Designer Body Chains and Statement Jewelry

Houston, Texas · 148 Sales


Designer Body Chains and Statement Jewelry

Houston, Texas 148 Sales On Etsy since 2012

0 out of 5 stars

DukeofJahan is taking a short break

Muska Jahan

Contact shop owner

Muska Jahan


No reviews in the last year
Jules H

Jules H on May 14, 2015

5 out of 5 stars

since these arrived I've worn them every day. Quick and friendly communication from the seller too <3


Mordred616 on May 11, 2015

5 out of 5 stars

Beautiful necklace, and amazing communication and customer service. THANK YOU!

View all 20 reviews


Behind the Scenes: Duke of Jahan

I created my label, Duke of Jahan, at the age of 19. I started selling on Etsy at that time, and since then, I have been progressively working to grow my business. I have learned so much from this experience and it makes me so happy when someone favorites my pieces or makes a purchase. As a designer, it makes me feel validated and proud to know that other people like what I make :D.

I would describe my design style as tribal, colorful, and regal. My metal of choice is gold, due to its warmth and how easily it can be paired with color. This aesthetic of mine is drawn from my Afghan heritage, and like most Afghans, I cannot get over the color combination of gold and blue.

At the moment I create my jewelry pieces in my room, which I have converted into my own little studio. I have sketches of new ideas and inspiring photos stuck all over my walls and as a result. My room is crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way.

My goal for the future is to make inspiring and stylish pieces and eventually use this creative outlet as a means to support myself. It's a little scary but I hope to enjoy walking along the road less traveled.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop and profile,

Muska Jahan


Shop members

  • Muska Jahan

    Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator

    As the sole proprietor of Duke of Jahan Jewelry, I do everything from designing and making the jewelry to maintaining the store. I enjoy every step of the Etsy selling process, but there is nothing better than sitting down and creating what you love.

Shop policies

Last updated on December 4, 2014
Hello, welcome to Duke of Jahan. Here you will only find unique and bold statement jewelry pieces including body chains, slave bracelets, head chains, and more.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns :)

Custom orders are very welcome!

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
♥ I accept payment through Etsy Checkout.

♥ If you wish to cancel an order, please contact me as soon as possible.

First Class Mail:
- Domestic: Dec. 20th
- International: Please check according to your location

Priority Mail Express (Shipping Upgrade - Please message me beforehand)
- Domestic: Dec. 23rd
- International: Please check according to your location

According to USPS, your order should be shipped by these dates to get your package by the 24th of December. I cannot guarantee them personally because it is out of my hands, but I will do my best to get your order packaged and shipped as quickly as possible.

♥ Most of my items will ship within 3-5 business days.

♥ Made-to-order items (including all body chains) will ship within 1-2 weeks.

♥ Custom-made items will ship on a date agreed upon between me and the buyer.

♥ The jewelry will be shipped via USPS First Class mail (tracking included) unless the buyer wishes to purchase an upgrade:

- 2 Day Priority Shipping

- Overnight Shipping

♥ I can't be responsible for any customs fees set by the buyer's location...sorry
Refunds and Exchanges
♥ Refunds are accepted within a week after the jewelry arrives. Shipment is paid at the buyer's expense.

♥ Custom orders require extra time and effort and as a result are final sale, but please note that I will be working with you one-on-one in order to create something that you will truly love!

♥ Please message me about any damages or losses
Additional policies and FAQs
♥ The materials I use are gold plated, which oxidates over time. I recommend using a non-abrasive cloth to wipe gold plated jewelry.

♥ I do my best to make sure the color of the jewelry appears accurate in the photographs. Please let me know if you want to make sure the color of the piece is what you are looking for.

♥ Custom Orders:
- I love making custom orders. Please don't hesitate to contact me about an idea you have.

- A buyer must pay 75% of the custom listing's price before I begin working on their jewelry piece. The other 25% will be paid before the jewelry is shipped.