D U S T Y D A Y L I G H T
For as long as I can remember, I've been a maker. When I was a little girl, I would lug my craft supplies up to the attic and sprawl them out all around me on our giant area rug. I spent hours on end crafting popsicle stick pictures frames and painting rocks I snagged from the creek bed behind our house (prime gifts for... every human being I knew).
I chose the name "Dusty Daylight" for my business because I have such vivid memories of being up in that attic all alone- just me, the old wooden beams, and daylight streaming in through the big window... always with little flecks of dust dancing through the light. Dusty Daylight. It was in those times that making things with my hands got into my heart.
All of the earrings sold in my shop are handmade personally by me. Each pair starts out with a block of clay and a rolling pin. The process of creating my earrings extends over a period of several days, with a lot of waiting in between, but the final result is worth it and always brings a smile to my face. I hope they will do the same for you. :)
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Domestic: I ship via USPS First Class Mail
International: I ship via USPS First Class International
Refunds and Exchanges
Upon my receipt of the item, you will be refunded the original price paid -minus- the original shipping cost. If you have any questions regarding this process, feel free to ask!
Additional policies and FAQs
- Druzy is a natural, raw stone consisting of tiny, delicate crystal formations. They are very porous and can be delicate.
- Avoid storing your druzy jewelry in humid locations (ex: bathrooms).
- Constant contact with any liquids (ex: water, chemicals, sweat, makeup, etc.) is not recommended. These pieces are not waterproof and can be damaged or discolored by liquids.
- Store your jewelry separately from other pieces to keep them safe from scratches, chips or tarnish.
- Finally, The Golden Rule of jewelry care: "It should be the last thing on, and the first thing off".
If your jewelry is damaged and/or discoloration due to scratches, chips, liquids or chemicals, replacement will be at the buyer's expense.