Corinne Cooper on Aug 5, 2016
Simple yet cute and easy to use
Kelly Anne Soloe on May 20, 2016
Jasmine Denise on May 1, 2016
It looks cute on my laptop and is durable. Definitely will purchase more stickers from here.💯😘
Where My Creativity Lives
I love drawing by hand. In fact, I first started off three years ago by making digital prints. I realized soon though, that it wasn't what I really loved.
But I do love stickers. (Who doesn't?) Starting in 2015, I've created a sticker line that is all sorts of things, but never boring.
I also love playing with textures and words - take a look at my digital items for proof.
There are always more stickers on the way - simply message me to find out what, or to begin a request for a custom sticker!
Thank you for visiting!
P.S. If you love vintage, check out my other etsy shops
Around the web
Owner, Designer, Creator
I'm Jessica, and I love to make pretty things. My go-to tools are a pencil, and a sketchpad. I've recently picked up digital artwork, and I'm loving every moment! Favorite my shop to see new items as soon as they are released!
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
How will printing change the color of my digital items?
Colors you see on your screen, vary from monitor to monitor. Printer, paper used, printer settings, and ink, also play a role in the final colors that you will see on your finished product.
Can I use this for my small business?
At this time, Eat Drink and Doodle does not allow commercial usage of the items for sale on etsy. Files are for personal use only. Mass production, file sharing, selling and commercial use of the files is not permitted. All rights reserved.
How do I print my items?
• You can print at home, or at a retail printer store
• Most printers have settings that will make your printed images look best. Try increasing the quality of the print (maximum dpi), and if your printer has the option to 'fit to page' deselect that box. Printing the image as landscape is also a necessity.
• Cut out with scissors for desired shape. For circle shaped digital items, you can also use a 2.5 inch punch from your local craft store.
My digital print looks blurry! Help!
Most printers have settings that will make your printed images look best. Try increasing the quality of the print (maximum dpi), and if your printer has the option to 'fit to page' deselect that box. Printing the image as landscape is also a necessity.