EatMeInkMe is taking a short break
Lucy on Sep 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful skirt, and very well made.
GothicDelight on Jul 3, 20215 out of 5 stars
Perfect fit, high quality and seller easy to get in contact with. I've got so many compliments for this gorgeous skirt, and I will definetly buy from her again!
Marie on Mar 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Happy with the lining too, thanks!
Marie on Mar 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very beautiful dress, so pleased with it, thank you!
Laura on Oct 16, 20205 out of 5 stars
Amazing quality ! Will definitely buy again ♥️
Valentina on Aug 6, 20205 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love this skirt! Stylish, unique, really well made. Had so many compliments wearing this skirt. Very flattering! I wore a petty coat under it to make it flare out a bit more and to make "Boucher's painting" more visible but you can wear it without one and it still looks great. Will definitely buy again from this person/company. Highly recommended. Valentina from London
Faustine on Jul 16, 20205 out of 5 stars
Just... Perfect ❤❤❤❤
Kat on May 4, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful, well crafted dress. Ze kept me updated through the process and I couldn't be happier 😍
Ariel on Mar 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very pretty JSK with good construction and a great print. The fabric is a bit stiff and heavy so it is best suited for cooler weather.
Danielle on Feb 19, 20205 out of 5 stars
I wholeheartedly love this dress. The fit is perfect, the fabric feels amazing, the print is perfect. I can’t get over how wonderful this dress is.
Stories to be sewn
My name is Lauma and I'm the driving force behind Eat Me Ink Me since 2008! I've had passion for clothing for as long as I remember and I always wanted to make unusual things, but I couldn't possibly wear them all, so I figured I'd try and offer them to others!
I was originally inspired by Scarlet O'Hara character from the movie "Gone with the Wind" with her strong female personality and "I will get through this" mindset. I explicitly remember it showing in the episode, where she made a full Victorian outfit from green velvet curtains to make sure she looked her best.
I used to make one of a kind items only as I love the creative process behind each piece - I never had a strict plan, maybe just a general idea, that the end product would be "this shape" dress or skirt or something along the lines. It often started with a fabric, that often was a vintage piece I've found or was lucky enough to be given, that contained a "story" as I liked to refer it to. Hence the tagline - "stories waiting to be sewn". I see each piece fabric as an unwritten story.
As more people started noticing what I make, they often asked for particular designs to be remade, so I started offering "standard" designs. They still had many variations offered in colors and finishing details, so each client could put together a design, that fit their personality and vision.
I am very thankful for being introduced to the lolita fashion as it has helped Eat Me Ink Me to grow in size and quality, as the lolita community takes nothing less than the best!
With many ideas floating behind my eyeballs, I can only hope to expand, get even more creative with the designs and get more helping hands, so I can make more new items out faster and with even better quality than before. ♥
Be sure to sign up for Eat Me Ink Me newsletter to keep up with the news:
And visit our website: http://eatmeinkme.com
Owner, Creator, Designer
Hello, I'm Zeloco and I like cats! ^^ I am the one party running this show. I design, create, package, market and everything else to make sure that these pieces reach you well.
Kikurage & Aldo
Kikurage (ginger) is the official thread eater and pin puller of the brand. If he's not running around like crazy, he's not at work c: Aldo (white) is a serial napper and official snack guard. Always makes sure I eat and rest. c:
Bess is the OG mascot. Her main job is to make sure I get some food (while feeding her) and take a break (when letting her in/out). Occasional model.
♥ ♥ ♥
All pieces have been made with love and care and if treated so will outlast us all!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
● All items that are custom (all orders, that are made to fit you, that require your personal measurements, ready made items, that have been customized to your request) are eligible for partial refund (either just the item price (if you ship the item back at your cost), partial refund of the item price. I look at each issue separately, some might not be eligible for a refund at all. Please contact be in advance of ordering, in case you're unsure. You must contact me within 14 days of receiving the item for me to try and find a solution.
● For regular items (non-custom) you can get a full (item price + shipping) refund 14 days after you receive the parcel, if you ship the item back to me (for your cost). But please contact me if there's something wrong with it and you're unhappy. For custom order see below under "commissions".
● Exchanges are negotiable, but just in case of shipping damage (note: I will never send out a damaged item!), not lost packages. Please save the box/envelope it was shipped in and contact me. We'll negotiate exchange item (or I'll mend the broken one if it's possible) after I receive the damaged item. (You pay for shipping it back to me and I pay for re-shipping it.)
● Please read all the information on size and materials before buying. I can't negotiate exchange because you misinterpret the description. If something's unclear - I'm more than willing to answer all questions and, perhaps, make a custom item if you're not happy with anything in the current listings.
►Colors might be slightly different due to monitor settings!
► I'm not responsible for missing packages (I do try and help to find them), no refund. If you're not willing to take any risks - please refer to "insurance" section on top or contact me about upgrading your shipping option.
● Currently I accept PayPal and etsy gift cards; I am also willing to take e-check, but the item will not be sent out until the check is cleared.
● You can cancel your (non custom) order if I haven't shipped it out yet (I usually do it the same or next day, so you should be quick to notify me). If you're not sure about buying something - convo me and I've reserve it for limited time.
● I ship to paypal address unless you state otherwise (in the "message to seller" box)
● Once I ship the items out - I mark them as "shipped" here on etsy and you should receive an e-mail with the tracking number. You can also see your tracking number on your profile's "Purchases and reviews" section.
SHIPPING TIMES (as practice has shown, note that these are not official post service times):
♥ EU: ~7 working days (I highly suggest French buyers to buy insurance, please reffer to "insurance" noted lower in the policies.)
♥ US and Canada: ~10 working days For US buyers - if you add second part of your zip code, it might shave off a day from shipping (it sometimes works for faster shipping)
♥ Everywhere else: ~10-20 working days
> Please note I'm not responsible for the packages once they're out of my hands. If there are delays - I try to keep you updated, but in case I don't - please check your local postal service about possible delays and provide them with the tracking code, if necessary and contact me.
●I also offer express shipping, that starts at 21 Euros and goes up, depending on item size and weight.
●The express shipping guarantees the parcel to reach you within a specific time frame (please see here to see timing for your country: http://www.expresspasts.lv/lv/pakalpojumi/pasaule/ekonomisks/cenas.html (first section is the country name and last one is day count). For most popular countries express shipping times are as follows:
-- USA 6-8 days
-- Canada 6-9 days
-- Australia 7-13 days
-- UK 6-8 days
-- France 4-5 days
● Includes tracking
● Does not include insurance
● Shipping rates with insurance start at 21 euros;
● If you wish to add insurance to your parcel, please let me know before placing order (s) (Sadly Express shipping cannot be insured)
● I am not responsible for the parcel once it leaves my hands, if you want to make sure it reaches you, please contact me about insurance.
► FRANCE! If your shipping address is in France, I highly suggest to add insurance, the French postal service has proved itself flawed (I've had only 2 parcels lost ever in my 400+ shipping items history and both were in France).
● I'm not responsible for taxes in your country, you should look into that before buying. For reference I shop from EU.
► If your order doesn't arrive within 30 working days for any type of shipping - please contact me, so I can try finding out the reasons (PO service doesn't check before 30 days) or I can recall the parcel for an extra fee (usually I cover it).
► Please refer to "insurance" above to avoid lost packages
► Sorry, can't provide refunds for lost packages. Please be sure to choose your shipping option carefully!
Additional policies and FAQs
I don't usually ask for any extra fees for making a rush order on custom listings, but please contact me before making an order and take shipping/processing times into consideration, if you have a specific deadline for the item you want. If I can - I will try to fit your rushed order before others I might have, but please - let me know! I cannot make things in one day and promise unreasonable shipping times.
● If you want something made just for you, message me with the idea and reference pictures and we'll sort everything out c:
● For any commission work I take half or full payment before (whichever is more comfortable to you, I can split the payment even more, depending on the total amount) I make the item. If there's a second/last payment, I receive it before I ship the finished product out.
● Shipping prices might be different for commissioned work than listed items.
● For custom printed items - you can't cancel the order once the fabric has been printed, so please make sure you pick the right one.
● I retain rights to keep parts of the payment, if you fall back on the order (change you mind, don't like it etc) to cover material and/or labor costs.
♥ A full in-depth writeout on how I work commissions can be fund here: https://eatmeinkme.com/2017/08/16/commission-information/
MATERIALS / CONSTRUCTION / COLORS
♥ Care instructions for most items can be found here: https://eatmeinkme.com/2016/09/28/care-instructions/
● If you're unsure if the item fits you, please refer to the measurements provided with each listing as those are the most precise. If the listing doesn't provide measurements, consider if it's a custom listing (where you are to provide your measurements). If not - please alert me.
● I often use vintage and/or recycled materials (I usually put a tag: recycled, upcycled, vintage materials, eco-friendly etc in the listing), so some items might have minimal defects (also usually note that in the listings). These are usually one of a kind and cannot be remade, but contact me, if you see something that has been sold and you might want it - I keep a little stock on the vintage materials, if I don't have that exact material, I might have something similar.
● Custom printed fabrics (like Alberta, Old Maste'rs prints etc) are printed locally (not spoonflower). Usually on 100% polyester (or a poly mix material). The colors are vivid and are not prone to fading or washing out.
● I don't own a serger/overlock, so inner seams are zigzagged
● Most clothing pieces are handwash or can be washed on low washing-machine settings. If unsure - refer to the care instructions (above) or contact me c:
● Jewelery and accessories should not be soaked. Some discoloration over time can occur.
● Colors might vary from your monitor settings, if you're unsure of the colors - convo me and I'll describe them to best of my abilities :)
● Petticoats and other items are not included in the listings unless stated specifically
● All pieces are made in smoke-free environment. But we have cats, so beware if you have allergies
1. To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, phone, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lauma Vavere, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at eatmeinkme [!at] mail.com.
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
If you have something special in mind, don't be shy to contact me, but be sure to check the overall style I work with as I don't take commissions for totally unrelated styles and thing (like men's pants, for example).
Most of my custom items are available to make in your preffered size. If the variations don't offer in your size - be sure to drop me a line and I'll set up a custom listing for you!
For cm to inch conversion click here: http://www.convertunits.com/from/cm/to/inches
Most solid colored items are safe to machine wash, as are custom printed polyersters, for velvet and handpainted items - it's best to handwash and avoid rubbing at the print and disstressing of the flock of the velvet. If you're unsure about the care - be sure to drop me a line!
Colors may differ due to monitor settings, please that that into consideration.
Colors for printed items (Old Master's series and such) are more precise for the preview pictures of the prints.