- All 95
- WETJET - Velcro Pads 39
- SWIFFER - Fleece & Terry 11
- SWIFFER - Terry & Terry 6
- SWIFFER - XL BIG Size 5
- DESTASH - Fabric 7
- NOTIONS, Sewing 10
- POLYFILL & BATTING 4
- ETSY SHOP OWNERS 3
- PDF Downloads 4
Cheryl Wilkinson on Aug 23, 2016
Besides being less expensive and more eco-friendly than the paper pads, these did a better job on my Pergo floors! They are nicely made, and everything about this transaction was super easy.
julesrdh on Aug 19, 2016
Second purchase from this shop. Fast shipping, great product. Thank you very much.
Victoria Blommer on Aug 9, 2016
Made in Detroit...
I've always been a DIY kind of gal and having bought an old home has allowed that interest to flourish over the years. My shop incorporates all of my skills. Seriously, everything from knitting and sewing to Excel knowledge and photography go into running my shop.
Being creative and environmentally conscious, the idea struck me one day of making reusable covers for my Swiffer. Since then I've ventured into making reusable pads for many popular convenience mops and do custom orders as well.
Now in it's own shop, TheBOOBshop.Etsy.com, my Neck Knockers Boob Scarf kicked off my small business shops on Etsy. Visit TheBOOBshop.etsy.com for a good laugh and possibly an idea for your next white elephant or dirty Santa gifting. I've proudly donated over $2,400 to breast cancer through the sale of the scarf. GO AMY'S ARMY!!
Thanks for checking out my shop and my "about" page!
Owner and operator of all things under the business name Detroit Knitter
♥ Return to my shop home - https://www.EcoGreenPads.etsy.com
♥ "convo" me! https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=8044430
♥ Email me - EcoGreenPads [!at] Gmail.com
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I thoroughly enjoy making "Green" products and bringing laughter to people around the world with my boob scarf. Everything that happens in my shop is done by me (except for drop off package that's my dear husband's job. I ♥ the Etsy community.
My husband, Dave, of 25 years enjoys long distance foot races, golf, beer, and sports. He is the backbone of the household... the glue that keeps it all together. His "job" is to drop off quickly made items at the post office.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
PROCESSING TIME, DELAYS, GUARANTEES: When Will Your Handmade Order Ship? It the arrival date guaranteed? (also see "ETA: When Will Your Order Arrive?" below)
• PROCESSING TIME is the time it takes BEFORE your item ships. Each listing has a stated "ships in XX days" on the shipping/policies tab. I do not guarantee the arrival by a certain date, but can try to make it happen.
✽CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER BY A CERTAIN DATE! email: EcoGreenPads@gmail.com
• DELAYS: Transit delays caused by weather, changes in delivery routing, weekends and regional holidays do occur. International orders are subject to customs inspections.
• SLOW TRANSIT REFUNDS are not provided for shipping costs related to a delay in transit time; EXCEPT in the event that Priority Express Shipping was purchased and the Post Office failed to meet their own guarantee. Guarantees may be waived for severe weather.
ETA: When Will Your Order Arrive? (also see "PROCESSING TIME, DELAYS, GUARANTEES" above)
• ETA: This can be tough to predict for both US and international orders.
-> US orders usually arrive 2-5 delivery days after shipping. Recent postal changes including the closing of facilities have been known to create long transit delays upwards to 2 weeks. In 2015 Texas was a big problem area; it seems to have cleared up and most orders are back to arriving in 2-5 days.
-> International orders arrival date can vary greatly as they must pass through customs inspections. For UK, CAN, AUS 8-12 days is about normal. All buyers may be subjected to their order taking from 10 days to 4 months to arrive. If you are not comfortable with a long delivery wait, do not order. Buyers in extremely remote areas must have a lot of patience.
OTHER INFORMATION: Shipping Speed Estimator, Shop Hours, Getting a Refund
• SHIPPING SPEED ESTIMATOR (aka Service Commitment Estimator) This handy online tool will help you figure out how long it will take your order to arrive. Enter your zip (mine is 48215) and change the date your order date PLUS the number of days shown as the "ships in XX days" on the listing's shipping/policy tab.
• SHOP HOURS: I keep unconventional shop hours. I have a day job and am often away from 8am - 7pm weekdays; I send messages and create between those hours and weekends.
• REFUNDS are generated by me and issued to you by Etsy. They are refunded to the same source by which payment was made e.g. payment via PayPal is refunded to PayPal
ADDRESS ISSUES, CANCELLATIONS: Undeliverable as Addressed. Buyer Remorse. Cancellation Request after it Shipped. Refused. Not Claimed.
• UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED: If your order is returned due providing an invalid or incorrect address and your order is returned, I will refund the cost of the item. The original shipping cost is non-refundable. The item(s) will be relisted for repurchase.
• BUYER REMORSE/CANCEL AFTER SHIPPED/REFUSED: If you change your mind about an order while the package is in transit, you can 1) Refuse the delivery by NOT OPENING the package and giving the package back to delivery company 2) once opened you can ship it back at your expense. Orders must be returned in the original condition. Shipping costs are not refunded.
• NOT PICKED UP or CLAIMED orders returned in their original condition will be treated as REFUSED. Shipping is not refunded.
LOST, DAMAGED, STOLEN/NOT RECEIVED: Please contact me and I will assist you on a one on one basis as to what to do. Please keep in mind that I have a day job and often answer conversations during non-traditional work hours. I'm a 1 person shop. I step away from my shop and do go to sleep.
• LOST PACKAGES are those that never reach their destination and have the correct shipping address. The post office does not consider a package to be lost for 60 days past the ETA and wait period is equally as long. Not received: Please ask your carrier, your local post office and your neighbors if they mistakenly received your order or took the package inside for you.
• STOLEN PACKAGES/NOT RECEIVED with a status of "delivered" will require a copy of a police a police report filed with your local authorities before I can refund.
• DAMAGED PACKAGES ((KEEP ALL PACKAGING!!)) and contact me immediately with details of the damage and few photos of the damaged package/product. I can't file a damage claim without some proof.
ABOUT YOUR SHOP: Where is your shop? Who works in your shop? What is your shop environment? Are your items handmade? Do you use recycled packaging materials? ((( NO PETS - NO SMOKE )))
• LOCATION: My home-based shop is proudly located in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
• WORKERS: It's just me running the shop. My husband of 25 years often makes the Post Office run.
• ENVIRONMENT: I do not have pets and no one ever smokes in my shop or home. I do not burn scented candles or generate other strong smells.
• SUPPLIES & HANDMADES: All items sold as supplies are new and in "off-the-shelf" manufacturer's retail condition. All handmade items are made exclusively by me.
• PACKAGING: I often use recycled boxes, new newspaper bags & other upcycled materials when shipped. All recycled packaging is clean. Most items are shipped in poly mailers. NO PLASTIC requests are honored to the best of my ability.
SHIPPING COMPANY: Which Shipping Company do you use? Can I use a different Shipping Company?
• US: I ship primarily via the US Postal Service (USPS). You will receive a tracking number for all orders. You can choose a different method of shipping and pay the difference or use your own account number. Contact me prior to finalizing your order if you would like your order delivered by a carrier other than the post office and I will create a reserved listing based on your preferences. Once the purchase is complete any additional costs associated with changing carriers must be paid prior to shipping; I will invoice you the difference for ease of payment.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Non-US orders are shipped from the US via the US Postal Service (USPS) and final delivery is made by a secondary carrier contracted by the USPS.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Import Fees, VAT, Customs Delays/Clearance, Refunds, Unclaimed Items, Declaring as a
• ADDITIONAL FEES: VAT fees, import fees, handling/processing fees and all other taxes, duties and fees associated with importing goods are the responsibility of the receiver. I do not and cannot collect or pay these fees for you; the shipping you paid does not include any import fees. Fees are regulated by individual countries and are the buyer's responsibility. For any additional information, direct questions to your local customs agency before you make a purchase.
• MARKING AS A "GIFT": I will not mark orders as a gift.
• DELAYS: Customs delays are not uncommon. I will not cheat you but you must be patient.
• REFUNDS will not be issued for items not picked up nor slow transit and will be treated as "Refused".
STATE SALES TAX: Michigan Sales Tax
My business is located in the state of Michigan and therefore I must submit 6% Sales Tax to the State of Michigan for all orders being shipped to a Michigan Destination. However, I do not want to "penalize" my fellow Michiganders for living in our great state, so you will only be charged 3% tax. Per MI law, tax is applied to the cost of the goods ordered as well as shipping and handling costs and at this time only applies to Michigan residents. The tax will be automatically added to the total and as a list item on your purchase receipt.
DONATIONS & WHOLESALE: Do you donate your supplies? Do you sell wholesale? Yes and No (read more below)
• DONATIONS: I sometimes donate to 501(c)3 charitable organizations. In general, what I donate are "oops" pads, scrap material and unusable supplies; most donated items are things that I would not sell in the shop.
• WHOLESALE: I do not sell wholesale; I base my prices as low as I can with concern for the time I put into obtaining, listing and storing the pads and materials. I can offer a very small combined item discount which would certainly reduce the cost, but this would be nowhere even close to wholesale pricing.