Get $10 when you spend $50 on your first-ever purchase. Ends 12/12. See details

DriftNiceties

Handmade and Vintage for Your Home and Wedding

Solva, United Kingdom · 532 Sales

DriftNiceties

Handmade and Vintage for Your Home and Wedding

Solva, United Kingdom 532 Sales On Etsy since 2011

5 out of 5 stars
(155)

Announcement   A place to buy beautiful things. Lovingly handmade and vintage items for your home and wedding, all created and collected by professional artist Edward Bowie. As featured on the Love My Dress wedding blog. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE

Announcement

Last updated on Nov 26, 2016

A place to buy beautiful things. Lovingly handmade and vintage items for your home and wedding, all created and collected by professional artist Edward Bowie. As featured on the Love My Dress wedding blog. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE

Edward Bowie

Contact shop owner

Edward Bowie

Handmade Slate Seating Plan - made to order
$323.62
Vintage Gold Fish and Rod Tie Pin - Fly Fishing
$258.90
Vintage Gold Fish and Rod Tie Pin
$258.90
View all 356 items

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(155)
Linda Stroud

Linda Stroud on Dec 8, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Holidays are Coming! Great item and great service. Many thanks again.

retrojane2020

retrojane2020 on Nov 25, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Perfect - exactly as shown and described. Well packaged thank you will do business again.

View all 155 reviews

Updates

Art Deco Peacock Embroidered Fire Screen Guard. Stunning!

Tagged in this photo

1920s Embroidered Peacock Fire Screen/Guard
$97.09
An incredibly unique and beautiful piece! A double sided wooden 1920s carnival sign!
Who doesn't love elephants?

Tagged in this photo

View all 140 updates

About

Life Isn't a Rehearsal

There was no way I was going to settle for a regular job, so I travel the globe painting, and when I'm not doing that I'm in my studio creating and collecting, in the stunning Pembrokeshire National Park.

Tweet

Shop members

  • Edward Bowie Artist

    Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Professional Artist

    I'm a professional artist who has spent his life in the stunning coastline of the Pembrokeshire National Park in Wales. When I'm not painting, I spend my time curating my Etsy Shop and teaching people to surf and coasteer.

Shop policies

Last updated on June 5, 2016

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
  • Money Order
  • Check
Payment
I accept Etsy vouchers! You can also pay by direct checkout and Paypal.

You can also reserve (layaway) items over £50. This requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. I will hold them for up to 14 days. If the remaining 75% has not been paid during that time I will relist the item.
Shipping
I always refund overpaid shipping, minus a small packaging cost. I ship all over the world regularly! As always, I am not responsible for customs delays or charges. I unfortunately, do not have any control over delivery as soon as I have shipped your order.

For UK Highlands and Northern Ireland customers, please expect additional shipping costs as the courier charges more for delivery to this area. For more information please get in touch.
Refunds and Exchanges
As many of the items I stock are vintage, they will of course often show lovely signs of age and wear, please be aware of this. For items made of breakables including glass and stone - these are non-refundable as they are not insured by the couriers. I ship breakables frequently and I take great pride in my protective packaging.