Don't mind the bad cut. It's a sample and I cut it myself. But do look at how awesome this looks. I requested a monogram from Nadia after ordering our invite. The first proof she sent the letters overlapped a bit. I asked for a recommendation from her and the very next day she sent me this one. It was prefect. And it looks so great on a glitter gold mount and a gold belly band. I can't wait to have our invitations printed. Will definitely be ordering other things for the wedding in this beautiful design.
Amazing and prefect for our wedding.
I love our invitation!!!! I had this invitation picked out for ages. When we finally got engaged I knew it would be this one. We decided to print our own on opal paper and they came out gorgeous! Nadia was so easy to work with and she got back to me super quickly every time I messaged her. If blush and gold are your wedding colors I highly recommend this invitation and all the matching items.
Encre Studio is a paper design studio specializing in bespoke wedding collections, letterpress printing, and graphic design for wedding suites and stationery. I am able to set up multi-language invitations as well.
We also offer graphic design and branding service for small business owners. Please contact us for a quote on a custom project at encrestudio [!at] gmail.com
Store Hours: 9am-5pm Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays
Email: encrestudio [!at] gmail.com
Accepted payment methods
We require payment in full prior to working on a proof or printing a project.
We do not provide personalized design mock-ups prior to purchase. All work is completed only after a purchase is made. This is due to the time we have invested in creating and designing the proofs.
Within 3-5 business days after we receive your information and payment, we will email you first proof. Two free revisions are included with your purchase. Additional revisions are $10 each.
Once your approve your designs, we will start printing. Printing and cutting take 3-5 business days.
You will be notified when your order is shipped and provided with a tracking number.
• All printed orders are shipped to the address on file with Etsy, so please be sure that is the correct shipping address.
• If you would like your order shipped elsewhere you must include that address in the "notes to seller" at checkout.
• Once your order has been shipped to the address on file, the package is no longer within my control and any reprint and consequent shipping costs will be charged to the buyer.
• Not included in your shipping charge
• It is always a good idea to protect your item with insurance, if you would like to add this to your order- convo us so we can add it in before your checkout
• If for some reason your package is lost in transit or damaged when received and you have decided to decline insurance coverage, Encre Studio is not responsible once your order has left our facility
We ship internationally and enjoy working for our international clients. Please expect up to 14 days for delivery.
Encre Studio is not responsible for any international customs regulations or duties that may apply.
Confirm fees and regulations with your local customs office.
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the custom nature of these items, no returns or exchanges will be given once your order has been placed.
Please be sure to double-check final proofs on bridal and custom orders before signing off as any mistakes after printing
will be the responsibility of the client. This includes misspellings, punctuation and grammatical errors.
Encre Studio will reprint an order at no charge if:
1) the items received do not match the final proof as approved by the customer; or,
2) there was an error made on behalf of our printer
Once production and/or design work has begun, all fees are due in full and cannot be refunded.
Clients are 100% responsible for any changes or additions to your Etsy listing and must be paid prior to printing.
COLORS AND COMPUTER MONITORS
Returns based on color are not accepted. All computer monitors are different, so your printed stationery may not match what you see on your monitor. Your printed invitations will be close to the colors shown on our printed color chart, but due to the custom nature of printing, these colors can vary slightly over time and may not match perfectly. We always make sure each order looks beautiful and that the color is pleasing and as true as possible to our chart.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
We carefully check each order prior to shipping, however, if there is a problem with your order please let us know as soon as possible and we will gladly fix it for you!