EricSobelArt is taking a short break
Erin on Mar 21, 20225 out of 5 stars
Everything's good. It was super kind of you to include sketches. I bought the zine on recommendation from a YouTube review by Feral Publication. I'd just left a narcissist when I bought this, I'd felt like I was losing my mind. I wanted to see if anyone's written zines on their experiences like that, because I've wanted to do it to. I am so pleased I came across that review. I was scared to read the zine initially. I found comfort in that someone else has written about this specific experience, and I wasn't alone. Zines are so good because they're raw and I respect the art of it. It's terrifying to let yourself let go and not edit. And people will judge no matter what because it sounds unbelievable. But I believe you. And I believe myself, and I believe everyone else who has had a narcissist in their life.
Megan on Mar 3, 20225 out of 5 stars
Sent out quickly & the recipient loved it! Would definitely recommend this seller. :)
5 out of 5 stars
Great work as always!
5 out of 5 stars
Couldn't resist the pika. Great job by a great artist. High marks. Still recommend 👌 👍
5 out of 5 stars
Awesome job as always. Eric is very talented at what he does. And yes, now I too can draw batman. Highly recommend.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
Returns and exchange details
Cards will be placed in protective plastic sleeves and shipped between rigid pieces of cardboard in a bubble mailer.
Orders are shipped in the US as media mail or first class international (to keep shipping costs low), unless other arrangements are made. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Comics and zines shipped domestically will typically be sent as letter mail (as in, in a standard envelope with a stamp).
Additional policies and FAQs
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to provide customer support, or (in rare cases) to settle disputes;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Eric Sobel, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at ericsobel87 [!at] gmail.com.