ErinCarpenterPottery is taking a short break
Marilyn on Feb 3, 20215 out of 5 stars
I haven't finished the area this will go in so I have no picture, but I have to say that this vase is so much prettier in person. I am going to enjoy putting little bouquets from my garden in it all season long!!!! ❤
Liz on Jan 4, 20215 out of 5 stars
This was a gift to a beekeeper, and he loves it. I can’t wait to see it in person. Also, shipping was amazingly fast. Thank you!
carmenbrown99 on Apr 19, 20205 out of 5 stars
This item is exquisite!! I would give it 10 stars if I could. So delicate and beautiful, the craftsmanship is really lovely. Packaged well so nothing could happen to it.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
I would like you to be happy with your purchase. If for some reason you are not satisfied please convo me ASAP. The buyer is responsible for safe return of work and return shipping costs to receive a refund.
If you are located near Ames, IA please convo me if you'd like to pick up your order.
All items are shipped with USPS Priority Mail and will include a tracking number and insurance.
Shipping costs primarily cover only the cost of shipping, but may also include costs associated with packaging. Ceramics require packing paper, sturdy cardboard boxes and bubble wrap for safe travel. If the actual shipping cost ends up being drastically different from what you're charged, I'll refund the difference.
I haven't listed prices for shipping internationally because it can be prohibitively expensive, but am happy to offer an estimate and ship anything you'd like. Please convo me with your ship-to address if you would like a shipping estimate for specific items in my shop.
You are welcome to convo me if you have a question about shipping costs or delivery times.
Additional policies and FAQs
My handmade pottery is designed for everyday use and enjoyment, however it does require more careful handling than mass-produced ceramics.
• Please avoid using in the microwave or directly on the stovetop. Uneven heating can cause damage. Items with gold luster are absolutely not microwave safe!
• All glazes are food and dishwasher safe, however, hand-washing with a mild dish soap is recommended.
• Avoid sudden temperature fluctuations (putting a cold item directly into a hot oven, or a hot item in the fridge/freezer).
• Do not pour boiling stovetop water directly into handmade ware. "Pre-warming" pieces by filling with hot tap water prior to pouring hot water for coffee or tea is recommended.
• Unglazed pottery is porous and can absorb water—that applies to the bottom/foot of all my pieces. Please make sure an item is completely dry before storing, and use a coaster on delicate surfaces.