Announcement Happy New Year from Evil Eye Vintage!
Happy New Year from Evil Eye Vintage!
- All 495
- tees, shirts, button-ups 157
- accessories 28
- pants shorts swimwear 15
- shoes and boots 38
- bags and purses 32
- jackets coats and vests 64
- sweaters and sweatshirts 30
- dresses, skirts etc 46
- housewares 34
- Sale Section 44
- Northwest Mystic 5
Angel Vittur on Mar 20, 2017
Bag came fast and in good shape. Love it overall. It just has scraggly threads all over the bag.
Alisha Jerelle on Mar 6, 2017
These boots are PERFECT! Great condition, and exactly as listed. The shop was responsive to my note at checkout. Thank you for such wonderful customer service!
Evil Eye Vintage is the eye in the sky. Dispelling the fashion demons with groovy vintage finds.
Evil Eye Vintage was opened in 2009 in Seattle, Washington.
Owner, Customer Service, Curator
Winter is a Seattle artist, musician and vintage lover. She joined the Evil Eye team in 2010 and has gradually taken on more responsibility in the shop. She is the main crafter of the magical implements for Northwest Mystic.
Owner, Customer Service, Curator
Lance opened Evil Eye Vintage in 2009, and has been collecting eclectic vintage pieces ever since. Oklahoma City born, he now lives in Seattle as a musician, magickian, and vintage collector.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
We are occasionally willing to negotiate prices within reason, if you feel a price is unfair, please contact us with an offer and we may be willing to work something out.
If you need express shipping, or need to get your new treasure by a specific date, let us know so we can do our best to accommodate you.
Please note that most shipping charges include a small handling fee, which covers the expense of packing supplies and travel time.
Refunds and Exchanges
In the event that a refund/return is the only way out, please ship your item, in the same condition as received, back to the us in no longer than TWO WEEKS. When the two week time frame is up, we reserve the right to deny your refund.
Because we provide measurements in our listings we do not offer full refunds in the event the item does not fit upon receiving. In this case we offer 50% refund, you will always be in charge of return shipping in the event of returning items. If you have any questions or clarifications on sizes or measurements, please ask first to avoid any issues that may arise.
(We do refund the original shipping cost, you will not need to pay for two shipping charges!)
Exchanges are always welcome, you will be responsible for shipping cost in most exchange situations.
Special circumstance? Please communicate with us. We are happy to work with you.
Note: Vintage shapes and sizes vary and do not always work out as expected. We add measurements to every item, so please double check these to avoid any size or shape mishaps!
Additional policies and FAQs
2. Returns must be received in our studio within two weeks after reaching you, and we must have been contacted of the issue
3. Exchanges always welcome
4. Contact us for special shipping needs
5. For international orders, you will be responsible for customs costs or taxes. Please inform us of special requests in this process.
6. Need to work out a payment plan for high ticket items? Lets work something out!
7. Live in Seattle and don't want to pay shipping/handling costs? We are open to drop offs or pick ups.
8. If there are any further questions that are left unanswered in our policies, please ask. We want all of our transactions to be as smooth and clear as possible!