excessivelydiverting is taking a short break
Anonymous on Dec 28, 20125 out of 5 stars
This was sent as a secret sister gift and everything went according to plan!! Thank you so much...she loved it!!
Anonymous on Jan 24, 20125 out of 5 stars
Very prompt in answering my questions and the ornament was wonderful! Wrapped perfectly and got here in great time! The recipient was VERY happy with the ornament!
Anonymous on Dec 23, 20115 out of 5 stars
wrong item sent the first time, but gave an extremly fast response time and very quickly fixed the error. :) It's wonderful and I know it will make a wonderful gift. Thank you so much and I look forward to buying from you again!
Anonymous on Dec 16, 20115 out of 5 stars
Great communication, and lovely custom item. Lightening fast order completion and shipping. Thank you!
Anonymous on Dec 15, 20115 out of 5 stars
Very fast shipping, Such a beautiful item. I can't wait to give it to my friend for christmas.
Anonymous on Dec 9, 20115 out of 5 stars
Good communication through the order, so always knew what stage it was at. Beautiful ornament, and definitely would buy it again!
Please visit our blog at http://excessivelydiverting.net for updates, giveaways, contests and more.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
If for ANY reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please convo me IMMEDIATELY for a resolution. Each item will be reviewed independently.
- MI residents will be charged a 6% tax.
- Orders are expected to be paid in full within 24 hours. If order is not paid in full within 24 hours, the item will then be relisted back in the shop. If you are unable to pay within 24 hours, please convo me so that we can work something out.
Domestic/International via First Class within 48 hours of payment. If you would like your order expedited to be shipped sooner or via another method, there is a small fee for upgrades EVEN IF free shipping is available. Insurance is an additional $1.85. Please convo me for more details.
The buyer is responsible for any additional fees that may be charged at customs. The buyer is also responsible for any additional upgrades including faster shipping or processing. Please convo me for details and pricing.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you are interested in an author, book or quote or even simply a different color for a pin, for any of my products, I'll be more than happy to accommodate you!
Please keep in mind of the following:
- The work in question must be copyright-free/open domain, as described by Project Gutenberg (http://gutenberg.org). Thus, the work must be published by 1923 OR the copyright must have been expired. For example, quotes from Wuthering Heights by Bronte are awesome, quote by Meyers for Twilight are not.
- For quote pins and ornaments, you can either have the quote directly used from a rescued book OR I can print it on acid-free archival paper.
If you choose to print it on acid-free archival paper, these are the following size guidelines:
Rough guide for a 2" pin, in Baskerville font
16pt = 18 characters (including spaces + punctuation)
14pt = 48 characters (including spaces + punctuation)
12pt = 70 characters (including spaces + punctuation)
11pt = 84 characters (including spaces + punctuation)
10pt = 96 characters (including spaces + punctuation)
9pt = 130 characters (including spaces + punctuation)
Therefore, the longer the quote, the smaller the font.
- Any materials repurposed from rescued and well loved editions will have a slightly higher price.
If you are an author of a work and you are interested in my work for advertisement, conventions, freebies or prizes, please contact me for wholesale information and pricing.
Store policies may change without notice. Please convo me if you have any questions.