Announcement Hi, welcome to my boutique on Etsy! Here you will find unique and very stylist handmade jewelry with artistic flair. Connect with me on my website www.exquistry.com • Thank you!
Hi, welcome to my boutique on Etsy! Here you will find unique and very stylist handmade jewelry with artistic flair. Connect with me on my website www.exquistry.com • Thank you!
Jillian Esposito on Sep 5, 2016
So pretty! Exactly as shown in the picture. I can't wait to wear them to work.
Meghan McLean on Jun 10, 2016
bryanrachel25 on Jun 3, 2016
Amisha Shah is a creative soul behind ExquisiteArtistry (Exquistry) Jewelry Designs. She grew up in a very creative and artistic family and learned to sew and embroider at very early age from her mom in India. From the childhood she had been designing her own unique jewelry and clothes. After her marriage she moved to US with her loving husband to start a new journey in her life. Soon she discovered that she can apply her love for art, craft and design to American styles and create unique fusion. Along the way creating jewelry became her absolute passion.
Her jewelry reflects her unique aesthetic style and exquisite craftsmanship. Her designs are very fashionable and very classic which one can wear season after season.
I dream, research and sketch all my designs, and then convert them into wearable art. All jewelry you see in my boutique are my original designs which I have crafted with the true dedication to my work at my beautiful home studio.
Accepted payment methods
All purchases must be paid in full before I ship items. If there are any delays in receiving payment in my PayPal account, I will contact the buyer. Please contact me for any further questions.
Items are shipped within three days of purchase, usually on next business day once payment is cleared.
Please contact me if you would like to have item shipped outside of US before placing order.
My jewelry is the outcome of my creativity, dedication, passion and hours of handwork. They are precious to me and I carefully pack all my creations so that it can arrive safely to its real appreciator.
All purchases are packaged like a gift. Please let me know if you would like to add any gift note with package.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you want to return, you will be responsible for all shipping cost. Item must be sent fully insured, in its original packaging and in new & unworn condition. I will return the amount of product (excluding shipping paid during purchase) as soon as I receive the product in desired condition. Please contact me before returning the item.
Additional policies and FAQs
Care for SILVER jewelry
I pack all silver jewelry pieces into special handmade cotton pouch and it is recommended that you store your jewelry in the same pouch to protect it and to ensure that it will last a lifetime. If not stored properly, any of your jewelry can get damaged or lose its luster.
Wire wrapped jewelry is the most delicate type of jewelry. Following is the list of some do’s and don’ts for jewelry that you purchase from this boutique:
• Do not pile this jewelry with other jewelry to avoid tangling and scratches/damage on gemstones.
• Do not expose to harsh chemicals or household cleaners. Wear this jewelry after applying hairspray, perfume, lotion or any makeup.
• Chlorine and direct sunlight can severely damage sterling silver and semi-precious stones, so please avoid prolonged exposure to both and be sure to store your jewelry out of direct sunlight. Do not wear this jewelry while you swim.
• The best way to store your jewelry when you are not wearing it is to place it in a pouch provided with jewelry or in a sealed plastic bag.
• Harsh jewelry cleaners may damage semi-precious stones so it's not always a good idea to use harsh chemical cleaners to clean your wire-wrapped jewelry.
• To clean the jewelry you can rub the mild dish detergent such as Dawn on your wire-wrapped jewelry with your hands. You can also use the soft bristle toothbrush with mild soap to scrub the nooks and crannies of the wire wrap. Do not use hard plastic toothbrush. Do not allow much pressure around any delicately weaved areas. Be sure to rinse thoroughly and let your wire-wrapped jewelry dry completely.
• Jewelry polishing cloths can be used to remove tarnish once it occurs.