FabricCrazy is taking a short break
Sherry on Jul 26, 20165 out of 5 stars
loved the fabrics thanks! very helpful to have them cut already!!
Pamela on Jul 16, 20165 out of 5 stars
My aunt received her yo-yo circles today. She is tickled pink. Thank you for your great service.
jilllock on Jul 12, 20165 out of 5 stars
Lovely fabric, looking forward to my Christmas quilt :)
zafuchi on May 5, 20165 out of 5 stars
Good packaging, timely shipping, and the blocks are exactly what I want for my quilt project.
MM on Apr 19, 20165 out of 5 stars
Quickly shipped, neatly packed, great quality; thanks!
Sally on Apr 7, 20165 out of 5 stars
Cute fabric selections, nicely cut and pressed and some extras thrown in. Thanks for the fabrics!
Saree on Mar 22, 20165 out of 5 stars
Cute fabrics, nice variety, quick shipping! Perfect for the I-spy quilt I'm making for a gift!
Cheri on Mar 15, 20165 out of 5 stars
perfect for a little boys quilt
Please come in our shop and look around. If your looking for something special please feel free to ask me.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
* If you need your purchase sooner, please email me and I can set you up a priory mail for a few dollars more.
* When packaging items I try my best to use recycled packing materials?
* I ship your items 2 times a week.
* I will be happy to ship your purchase to a friend or loved one. Need it Gifted Wrapped? No problem. Just let me know.
* In the event of Freezing weather shipping will be delayed till weather allows for better road conditions.
Additional policies and FAQs
Quilts without a border
If you aren't using a border, the following will be helpful in figuring how many 4" squares you need. These sizes are for comforter size quilts, not bedspread size.
Crib size (42" x 50") = 168 squares (12 across by 14 down)
Twin/single size (69" x 90") = 520 squares (20 across by 26 down)
Full/double size (84" x 90") = 624 squares (24 across by 26 down)