Facekins is taking a short break
Amber on Oct 16, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great quality, super soft on your skin. Perfect for toner and makeup remover. Super convenient. Just throw them in the washer and reuse them. I will repurchase them again.
Penny on Apr 14, 20215 out of 5 stars
This is my 2nd or 3rd purchase of these. They are well worth it!
Jess on Mar 14, 20215 out of 5 stars
these are the perfect reusable cotton pads... feels like swiping a cloud over my face! also shipping was lightning fast!! will buy again :)
Leanna on Mar 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
This is the only thing I will use to take my makeup/ sunscreen off. Nothing else is worthy enough to touch my face!
In love with these!
JoAnn on Mar 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
These are fantastic! Just buy them. They are so worth it. Thank you!
JoAnn on Jan 12, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love these Facekins. As an Esthetician they’re perfect for home or the spa. They are super soft and a good replacement for facial sponges. Environmentally friendly
Emily on Dec 24, 20205 out of 5 stars
Facekins squares (2”) & rounds (2 3/8”) are amazingly soft, leaves nothing behind (like lint from disposable cotton rounds) & is easy to care for. I initially bought one box to try them out & came back for 3 more boxes. Definitely recommend, it’s worth the initial cost. This is now in my gift idea list = )
Connie & Sandy are great, super nice.
Hannah on Dec 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
I have loved the 2”x2” square pads for years and treated myself to the 4”x4”. They are so soft and this larger size is perfect for cleansing my face with toner. Lots of good uses for them.
Super soft and great quality.
Hannah on Dec 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
I bought myself a pack of these years ago (still in great condition) and loved them so much I treated myself to another pack.
I use them to take off my eye makeup (works great with makeup removing balm) and can only imagine how many cotton rounds I went through before discovering these.
So soft, durable, and effective! I’ve bought them as gifts for friends, too!
Kim on Nov 8, 20205 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love these so soft on your skin!
I love designing and creating things that add value to our lives.
Facekins® was created when I decided to make my own reusable pads. I didn’t like the fact that I was throwing away something that would add to the waste we create. I’d seen cotton pads that others had made. After deciding on a softer fabric, I realized the pads would be useful to others.
I knew I was on to something when one of our first customers fell in love with them. She was especially pleased at the product she saved when using Facekins. Unlike cotton, Facekins pads don’t absorb excess toner, etc.
With a background in graphic design I was able to develop packaging. The pads are cut , sewn and packaged in my home office. When I need help I hire my sister and a couple of friends to meet my deadline. My goal is to convert as many people as possible to a reusable solution in a throw away world!
I also make eco-felt play food for kids and you can find those in my Noshkins Etsy store.
Once I made reusable fabric face pads for myself I had to share them. In a throw away society, it's become my goal to the contribute to the reusable, sustainable market.
Marketer, Customer Service
Sandy is my husband and business partner (isn't he cute?). He's my #1 supporter! Sandy helps me navigate the myriad of social media options.
Depending on order size it typically takes from 1-2 business days to prepare an order for shipping. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times
We pride ourselves on being able to ship our products from 1 to 4 days after order processing. I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose and the destination. For my European and Asian customers, shipping times depend on the shipping method you select.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Thank you for visiting my shop!
Facekins are made and packaged in Southern California.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Additional policies and FAQs
Custom orders will be considered.
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of face pads or gift information, for example), if you contact us directly.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
3. if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4. Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
1. Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of the data protection law, Noshkins, Inc. is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at info [!at] noshkins.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Noshkins, Inc. 10884 Kimball Place, Tustin California, 92782
Frequently asked questions
What are the differences between cotton pads and Facekins?
• Facekins pads are made from a polyester fabric. This makes them less likely to stain than organic cotton pads.
• Facekins are much, much softer than organic cotton pads and, thus, gentler on sensitive areas like around the eyes. (see testimonials)
• Facekins are less absorbent than disposable cotton pads so less of your product is wasted.
• Facekins have soft edges that are perfect for removing makeup under the eyes. Cloth cotton pads on the market are stitched around the outside making them rough on the skin.
What may Facekins be used for?
• Facekins are excellent for facials, removing makeup and applying toner, scrubs and other facial products.
• Tired of picking cotton lint from eyelashes (or men’s face stubble)? Facekins don’t leave fibers behind.
•Place the pads in a lingerie or mesh bag. Wash the pads in warm or hot water and air dry or tumble dry on medium heat. Do not use chlorine bleach.
Customers have found additional uses:
• To clean camera lenses (lint free).
• First aid pad for cleaning cuts and applying ointment.
• Some customers use them to remove nail polish (they will stain but the polish washed out).
• Facekins pads are perfect for traveling.
What are customers saying?
It is one of the softest products to ever touch my face! It reminded me of something that would be used during a luxury spa treatment.
I was always losing eyelashes when I took off mascara until... @FacekinsBeauty
—Dinah @girluhearditfrm, August 13, 2015
BRILLIANT! The toner sits on top of the pad, until I spread it over my face, and I can use way less toner than I normally do. The pads are super soft and feel way better on my skin than cotton balls. I love that they are washable and I can use each pad twice, as they are dual sided. I have a little drawstring mesh bag that I hang on the bathroom doorknob, and put the used one in there. Then they can just go directly into the washer. Barbara S., Olympia, WA
Facekins may be purchased by businesses in wholesale quantities and pricing. Please contact us.