faheema is taking a short break
5 out of 5 stars
Feminist doesn't mean anti-feminine and I love how the color scheme illustrates this!
You're Never Too Old To be A Kid At Heart
Whimsical, wearable wonders made from my illustrations.
Unicorn Crafts is a reminder to your inner kid-at-heart, that fashion should be fun! We loooooove COLOR and playful designs that will instantly make you squeal with excitement!
Our inspiration comes from all things cute, magical and fun!
Our goodies can be found in specialty stores and boutiques, as well as online, right here at unicorncraftsart.com
Freshly baked in sunny Northridge, California since 2010.
Owner, Maker, Designer
I'm a small girl with a BIG sweet tooth. I love my dogs Tali and Khushi! I'm spreading Unicorn Crafts cuteness around the world, one smile at time.
All Unicorn Crafts items are made with love and care.
• If you are a new Etsy customer, and would like to make a purchase, click the green Add to Cart button in the upper right hand corner of the screen next to the item picture, and you will be asked to sign up for a FREE account. Continue to add items to your shopping cart and then pay. easy as cupcake!
• If you would like further instructions, copy and paste this link in your browser for Etsy's easy checkout guide: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
• If an item arrives damaged, contact me asap to arrange a return or repair. Unfortunately shipping charges cannot be refunded or covered.
• If it has been more than 7 days and your jewelry is damaged, I cannot be held responsible for a replacement. I will work with you to come to a solution. (Shipping charges cannot be covered).
(You can pay by credit card through PayPal without making an account. Just select PayPal for your payment option and on the right hand side of the next screen you will have the option to select to pay without creating an account).
• Transactions may be canceled if payment has not been received within 3 days unless other arrangements have been made.
• All domestic and international orders will be shipped USPS First Class mail within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
• Unfortunately I cannot be responsible for lost packages as they won't be insured. However, if this occurs, I will work with you to try to resolve the issue. Insurance can always be added to any order. Just send me a message and I will add the additional cost to your total or send you an invoice for the insurance.
• Domestic US orders tend to take 2-5 days. International orders usually take around 6-10 days. (First class USPS).