feelgoodink is taking a short break
feelgood ink. - the name says it all: feel-good products, not just printed.
After my studies at the Kunstakademie Stuttgart, I did all kinds of jobs as a single mother for many years. In addition to graphic design and illustration, which are my main focuses, I have worked as a copywriter, author, coach, trainer and training manager in Germany and Holland and have written several books.
After a big change in my life, I returned to my creative roots and at the beginning of 2012 feelgood ink. founded. feelgood ink. - these are products that I have developed for myself and are happy to share. feelgood-ink represents my world to a certain extent - and I am happy about everyone who wants to participate in it a little bit.
You can see more of my world - and how new products are created - on my daily blog dailyperfectmoment.blogspot.de/
However, the products are only available here!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
You can revoke your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (e.B letter, fax, e-mail) or – if the item was handed over to you before the deadline – by returning the item. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form or with executed order. To comply with the revocation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the return of the purchased article(s) is sufficient. The revocation must be sent to:
Katrin Klink/ feelgood ink.
kklink [!at] t-online.de
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties shall be returned. If you are unable to return the received service to us in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you may have to pay me compensation for the value.
Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 14 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation or the item, for us with their receipt.
The prices shown include the legally prescribed
VAT of 19%.
Shipping within Germany:
Unless otherwise requested, I send all goods by post (if they can be sent as a letter, then they are uninsured) or with Hermes. When shipped with Hermes, the goods are insured up to 500 EUR against loss or damage to the package.
Shipping within the EU:
Shipping is done with parcels from Hermes or DHL. The terms are about 5-10 days. The goods are insured up to 500 EUR against loss or damage to the package.
Hermes delivers parcels to
Belgium, Denmark (except Greenland, Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland (except Àland), France (except overseas territories), United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (except overseas territories), Ireland, Italy (except Livigno, Vatican City, San Marino), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands (except overseas territories), Austria, Poland, Portugal (except Azores, Madeira), Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (except Ceuta, El Hierro, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Melilla, Tenerife), Czech Republic and Hungary.
ATTENTION: Please inform yourself about the import and customs regulations of your country and possibly additional country-specific duties and taxes before completing the order process.
USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Israel
For all other countries, please write me an email beforehand. Shipping takes place (uninsured!) with DHL Päckchen International (air route) with the addition "Service Proof" (www.dhl.de/de/paket/privatkunden/international/paeckchen/service-nachweis.html):
DHL PÄCKCHEN International with proof of service will only be handed over to the recipient or an authorized recipient worldwide against signature.
For insured shipping or shipping to other countries, please contact me before completing your purchase!
Additional policies and FAQs
The feelgood ink. shop is operated by Katrin Klink. For the business relationship, all deliveries, services and offers between Katrin Klink (Seller) and the buyers of the products offered, the following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) in the version valid at the time of the order apply exclusively to orders via the site etsy.com, in addition to the valid General Terms and Conditions of etsy.com (www.etsy.com/help/article/479). The General Terms and Conditions apply even if they are not expressly agreed again. With an order, the customer acknowledges the general terms and conditions.
2. Conclusion of contract
Contracts for the Internet address www.etsy.com are concluded in accordance with §4 (3) of the valid Terms and Conditions of Etsy by the purchase confirmation of the buyer.
Please note that buyers are obliged to pay for the services within 5 working days of confirmation of the order.
Upon receipt of your order, you will receive an e-mail from me confirming your order. In the case of multiple orders, this e-mail will also inform you of the final, actual shipping costs. The confirmation documents that your order has been received by feelgood ink./ Katrin Klink and informs you of the expected delivery date.
3. Delivery / Shipping
(1) Delivery will only be made to the listed countries under the menu item Shipping and Delivery Costs. Please inquire about other countries before concluding the contract.
(2) Delivery is made by any shipping service provider to be chosen by feelgood ink./ Katrin Klink. A postage fee is to be borne by the buyer, which depends on the order value and the place to which delivery is to be made. Current shipping prices can be viewed under the menu item Shipping and delivery costs.
(3) Delivery takes place within a period of 5 working days after receipt of payment. Although the delivery will usually be faster, I also expressly reserve the right to a longer delivery time. The delivery period begins with receipt of the money on the account of Katrin Klink or, in the case of cash on delivery order, with receipt of the order receipt confirmation by e-mail.
(4) feelgood ink./ Katrin Klink reserves the right to provide an equivalent service in terms of quality and price in the event of product changes, unavailability of the goods or delayed delivery by the manufacturer or, if this is not possible, not to provide the service.
(5) If there is a case of clause (4), feelgood ink./ Katrin Klink will inform the customer immediately about the unavailability or delayed delivery.
(6) In the event that feelgood ink./ Katrin Klink dissolves from the contract in accordance with section (4), feelgood ink./ Katrin Klink will immediately refund the payment made by the customer.
(1) All prices stated in my shop at etsy.com are final prices. They include the statutory VAT of 19%, which is included in each invoice. In addition to the sales price, there are no other costs other than the additional shipping costs incurred.
(2) Prices and deliveries abroad do not include customs duties or other costs of the respective recipient country. These additional costs are to be borne by the buyer.
In accordance with the applicable provisions, the recipient may have to pay the VAT due in the recipient country on the gross prices for deliveries to non-EU countries. The billing address specified when ordering is decisive for VAT.
(1) Payment is generally made in advance and must generally be paid via PayPal.
(2) The purchase price (plus the shipping and packaging fee) is due immediately and without deduction. The goods will only be sent after receipt of payment to the account of feelgood ink./ Katrin Klink.
(3) Goods that have been individually manufactured for customers and/or according to their specifications can only be paid for in advance.
(1) Obvious, in particular visible defects in the delivered goods (product defects) including transport damage can be complained about by post or e-mail with a detailed description.
(2) In the event of failure of the replacement delivery, the customer may, at his discretion, demand a reduction in the purchase price or cancellation of the contract (conversion). In the event of a conversion, the goods must be returned in full. In the event of quality defects, Antje Wolter will assume the postage costs on a goodwill basis; these are initially to be interpreted by the buyer and will subsequently be refunded by Anna-Magdalena Wendt to the buyer's account.
(3) Anna-Magdalena Wendt will not accept non-free returns.
7. Technical and design deviations
When fulfilling the contract, I expressly reserve the right to deviate from the descriptions and information in my brochures, catalogues and other written and electronic documents with regard to fabric quality, colour, weight, dimensions, design or similar features, insofar as these are reasonable for the customer.
For the fulfilment of its obligations as a seller, feelgood ink./ Katrin Klink reserves the right to cooperate with third parties.
9. Retention of title
Until full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
10. Choice of law clause
The legal seat is In Germany and negotiations are conducted in accordance with German law.
11. Final provisions
Should one of the provisions of this agreement be or become invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. In this case, the parties shall agree on a provision that comes as close as possible to the invalid or unenforceable provision in economic terms. The same applies to any loopholes.