FeltJellyBean is taking a short break
Anonymous on May 2, 20111 out of 5 stars
Let me just say that I don't like leaving negative feedback. I feel that I got ripped off & will leave this as a warning for others. I paid right away. It's been weeks, I purchased it in March and still no jelly bean. Have tried contacting the seller many times, she does not respond. I am very patient & understanding but this is very poor of the seller & it is not fair. I wish she would just responed & let me know if there is something wrong. What a waste of money, so sad. Please beware. :O(
Anonymous on Feb 7, 20115 out of 5 stars
Love love love love love my little bean! Thanks Ana! You rock! n nTotally worth the money! :)
Anonymous on Jan 28, 20115 out of 5 stars
Beautiful! Very well done, and so soft! And it's so perfect for me! I loooove it! And many thanks for the surprise item, it was a great surprise when I opened the package and I found the cutest necklace ever! I love hearts, and this hot pink heart with the little blue plaster looks just adorable! And it's so original to have one made in felt instead of metal or clay! And I love the colors! Did you read my mind, or what? LOL And it arrived here faster than I expected, and the most important thing, it was such a pleasure doing business with you! I could keep adding positive things, on and on, the whole process was a great experience, and I love my purchase and my surprise! Of course I'm coming back for more, and more! Many thanks, Ana!
Anonymous on Jan 9, 20115 out of 5 stars
she was so nice and helped get me this charm to replace my old one! I highly reccomend her and would buy from her again :]
Anonymous on Dec 21, 20105 out of 5 stars
Wonderful ring and really nice seller.Really nice extras as well.Fully recommended.
A few years ago I decided to turn my fascination for vintage fabrics and old jewellery into a going concern. Inspired by English whimsy, cream teas, seaside holidays and olden times, I strive to create textile art and keepsakes that will hopefully become future heirlooms and family treasures.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
- You don’t have to be a member of ‘Paypal’ in order to use this service, you can pay safely through ‘Paypal’ by using your credit card.
- Please initiate your PayPal transaction within 4 days of initial purchase of item. After 3 days I will cancel the transaction for non-pay and relist item in shop.
- I will send the packets by defect to your PayPal address unless you contact me asking for a delivery to another place.
- As international shipping can be expensive here in the Netherlands, I use unsecured TNT priority mail for shipping.
- Secured shipping is possible on request, but will be more expensive. Please contact me before you order the item.
- For non-receipt of an item: I am happy to offer refunds or replacement of items not received within 30 days of shippinp in Europe, 6 weeks abroad.