fierkant is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Amazinglytrudy on Jun 5, 20195 out of 5 stars
The "sarcactus" pin is very funny and generates nice reactions. It was a gift for my niece (11 years old) who also found him hilarious. It is in a nice package, and as a gift nice and specially wrapped. Delivery time was also fast! The quality is firm and solid, the paint is also solid. In short; a funny and solid product with good service!
A world full of cheerful characters
Welcome to Fierkant, a world Full of cheerful characters!
I’m Femke an illustrator and multimedia designer. I love to illustrate, especially cheerful characters with their own story.
I work from home, in my studio, behind my little retro desk. In the center of the Netherlands.
You can follow me on instagram:
@fierkant, here you find new work and all shop updates
Hi my name is Femke. I illustrate cheerful characters with their own story. I am inspired by my surroundings, but especially by my sweet little daughters.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Check that the delivery address is correct before you finalize the order. This prevents delays and extra costs. I send everything with special care and attention, so that the order arrives well. Everything is sent from the Netherlands
Fierkant can not be held responsible for delays or lost packages by the postal service or customs. Fierkant assumes that you understand.
Additional policies and FAQs
I only use your postal and billing address and contact info, to communicate with you about your order, to fulfill your order, and for legal purposes (such as paying taxes).
Please note that the actual colors of the product may vary, due to the different color settings per monitor.
If you want to use a photo of the product for a blog post or an article, you are interested in wholesale or you have questions and/or comments, please contact me.
To be able to fulfill your order, you must submit certain details to Fierkant (you have given Etsy permission to pass it on to Fierkant), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment details and the details of the product you have ordered. If you contact v directly, you can also choose to give Fierkant additional personal information.
Why Fierkant needs your data and how it is used
Fierkant relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your data, such as:
• where necessary to provide services, such as when Fierkant uses your data to fulfill your order, settle disputes or provide customer service;
• when you have given your explicit permission (for example a possible mailing list), which you can withdraw at any time;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as keeping information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Data exchange and disclosure
The data of customers of Fierkant are important for the company. Fierkant only shares your personal information for very limited reasons and very specific situations, as follows:
• Service providers. Fierkant engages certain trusted third parties to perform certain functions and deliver services to the shop, such as delivery personnel. Fierkant will share your personal information with these third parties, but only as far as necessary to provide these services.
• Compliance with laws. Fierkants may collect, use, store and share your information if Fierkant believes in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to a legal process or government requests; (b) compliance with agreements, conditions and policies; (c) the prevention, investigation and handling of fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical problems; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of customers of Fierkant or others.
If you live in certain areas, including the EU, you have a number of rights regarding your personal data. Although some of these rights are general, some rights relate to certain limited cases. Fierkant describes those rights below:
• Access. You may be entitled to access and receive a copy of the personal information that Fierkant owns. You can contact Fierkant with the information below.
• Change, limit, delete. You may also have the right to change your personal details, to restrict their use, or to delete them. If there are no exceptional circumstances (such as where Fierkant has to store data for legal reasons), Fierkant will usually delete your personal data on request.
• Objection. You can object to (i) the processing of some of your data on the basis of the legitimate interests and (ii) the receipt of marketing messages after giving your explicit permission to receive them. In such cases, Fierkant will delete your personal data, unless Fierkant has compelling and legitimate reasons to continue to use that information or if this is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaints. If you live in the EU and you want to express concern about the use by Fierkant of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights that you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact Fierkant
In the context of the EU data protection legislation, Fierkant is the data controller of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Fierkant at meneerwalvis [!at] fierkant.nl. Or you can send a letter to: Fierkant t.n.v. Femke Jelmersma, Pachter 23, 3834 CA Leusden, the Netherlands.