Announcement Farm items, hats and eye glasses, vintage letters and signs, vintage electronics, vintage paper, man cave items, vintage jewelry, home décor, containers, quilts, jewelry boxes, vintage wall hangings, paint by number, vintage globes, vintage handkerchiefs, fabric, vintage bottles, spice containers, vintage bins, gloves, print press letters, vintage baskets, vintage sports items, vintage oddities and more! *INTERNATIONAL: please review shipping policies.
Farm items, hats and eye glasses, vintage letters and signs, vintage electronics, vintage paper, man cave items, vintage jewelry, home décor, containers, quilts, jewelry boxes, vintage wall hangings, paint by number, vintage globes, vintage handkerchiefs, fabric, vintage bottles, spice containers, vintage bins, gloves, print press letters, vintage baskets, vintage sports items, vintage oddities and more! *INTERNATIONAL: please review shipping policies.
- All 273
- CHRISTMAS IS HERE! 14
- Oddities . Misc 35
- Home . Decor 17
- Office Decor . Men 8
- Paintings . Wall Decor 5
- Organize . Contain 17
- Lighting . Lamps 2
- Kitchen 25
- Hankies.Gloves.Fabric 20
- Hats . Glasses . Shoes 17
- Toys . Sports . Stamps 50
- Jewelry & Jewelry Boxes 29
- Photo Albums.Paper. Maps 7
- Letters . Stencils 23
- Bags . Cases . Burlap 4
AnnaLynn on Sep 28, 2016
Absolutely perfect. Just what I wanted. Item as depicted. Fast shipping. Will not hesitate another purchase. Thank you !!!!!
I'm a transpanted junk lover
I am many things: a junk hunter, crafter, antique booth proprietress, professional mess maker and sporadic house cleaner. The first half of my life took place in California but I now embrace the south, Georgia in particular. I am in love with the wonderful Mr. Flat Tire, my support, creator of laughs and windshield buddy
It all started with my collection of old globes, then my collection of old wind up clocks, vintage horse figures, antique books, vintage lace and sack cloth - you see where this is heading. My collections of vintage lovelies found at estate sales, antique markets and yard sales were taking over the house... the basement....and the garage. It was time to share!
I never-ever buy something I don't want to keep for myself-making my standards high , so welcome to my shop - lots of great items going to good homes only.
Stop in often to see what's new (old!) at Flat Tire Vintage.......
Around the web
Owner, Proprietor, Photographer, Shipper
That skip of the heartbeat and shortness of breath when I find the P E R F E C T vintage item makes my day - the trouble is prying it out of my hands.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Pick up is possible - I live south east of Atlanta, Georgia and can arrange to meet you within a reasonable distance. Send a convo!
- Check shop notification for vacations or shipping delays due to holidays
- Items are provided with tracking (exception: international sales)
- Overpayment of shipping/handling is gladly refunded.
- Please make sure that your Etsy and Paypal address match. Reshipping will be the buyers responsibility.
- SHIPPING IS AT YOUR RISK due to unforeseen shipping quality in other countries. - Breakable items are packed with extra protection and again, cannot be guaranteed due to unforeseen shipping quality in other countries.
- Customs and import fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Packages often take over a month to arrive.
- International purchases are not guaranteed to arrive or to arrive undamaged.
- You can arrange for tracking that has a higher shipping cost.
Refunds and Exchanges
1. Shipping (both ways) is the responsibility of the buyer - refunds are for the product only,
2. Item must be recieved in the condition it was shipped, or photos of damaged items can be provided and return shipping may be avoided at sellers discretion.
**INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: TO EUROPE / AUSTRALIA / CANADA and ELSEWHERE:
1. There is NO guarantee of delivery or condition and refunds will NOT be given due to a package NOT reaching its destination OR arriving damaged.
2. Shipping out of the country often takes a month OR MORE.
3. Financial considerations such as customs/import fees - will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Frequently asked questions
Gift wrapping and packaging