momapu17 on May 22, 2015
Had fantastic communication with the seller, and the ring is so beautiful and unique. Actually I made some mistakes when I firstly ordered the ring, but Joanne kindly suggested a great way to solve a problem :) strongly recommend this shop..!
in both my silver jewellery and my graphic designs, i like to keep things simple.
i love to make small, neat, simple and tidy items out of silver. i make one piece at a time, and it has to be perfect before i am happy to sell it on.
my creative ideas and workings out usually take place in the 'back bedroom studio', and the actual silver 'making' takes place in my tiny kitchen - a process that creates days of clutter and mess.
i have a very simple method of working, whether it be on my silver jewellery, or on my graphic designs. i take inspiration from the things i see around me, think up an idea, and just make it. i have to put a bit more thought into the steps involved when creating items of silver, but generally i do a couple of sketches and then i am ready to get started on my next piece.
i love learning new things, i am continuing to broaden my silver smithing knowledge, and learn new techniques to incorporate into my silver items in the future. i have had some great fun on a free machine sewing course, and more recently a resin course - a skill which filled me with inspiration, and that i will incorporate into my silver work at a later stage.
i hope you will take pleasure from seeing and wearing my silver jewellery.
trying to be environmentally friendly is very important to me. i try to do my bit by using eggs, lemon juice and eco washing up liquid in the preparation of the silver rather than harsh chemicals. i also regularly send out my jewellery items in the pre-used padded envelopes i receive when buying supplies. your item may not look fantastic from the outside, but the silver jewellery inside certainly will be.
Around the web
Head Of Security
works tirelessly to maintain strict security levels in the house, garden and the outside world. top two hobbies are fetch-the-squeeky chicken, and stone-fishing in the stream. • click on the pictures below to find out more about tyson's helpers
fledgling silversmith, dual etsy store owner, graphic designer, child carer,
Head Of Communications
her vocal skills and meet-and-greet friendly demeanor make her an excellent choice for this role. top two hobbies are sunbathing and snoozing
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• paypal • credit cards • debit cards • bank cards • etsy gift cards • etsy direct checkout
• ready made item dispatch 1 - 2 working days at non seasonal times of year
• personalised and made to order item dispatch 3 - 14 working days at non seasonal times of year [see individual listings as some items are quicker to make than others].
• all silver jewellery sent in a beautiful box to make a perfect gift
• first class royal mail recorded delivery to mainland uk addresses.
• next day recorded delivery upgrade to mainland uk addresses - ready made items only. [additional costs will apply, please contact me with your postcode for a quote].
• international delivery via royal mail airmail [estimated 5 to 10 working days] at non seasonal times of year
• to help the environment i post items in the pre-used padded envelopes i receive when from suppliers. the package may not look fantastic from the outside, but open it up and your beautiful silver gift will be revealed.
Refunds and Exchanges
• i offer a full refund or exchange on all items [except earrings - see below] that have not been personalised or made to your specific size.
• for hygiene purposes returns of earrings are only accepted if the earring can be returned unworn.
• any item damaged in transit can be returned and mended, or remade for you - if you wish. i will refund your out of pocket postage costs.