handmade recycled bags and clothing
forageclothing's Shop Policies
Hi, welcome to forageclothing! I use vintage fabrics and upcycled clothing to design unique pieces. Most items are one of a kind.
I try to keep my etsy creations in line with my lifestyle of consuming less and being aware of environmental consequences of consuming new products. Most goods are made with only vintage and/or upcycled fabrics. I use 100% recycled padded envelopes for shipping and don't include unnecessary wrapping on my purses. Your purchase will come with a small hangtag that can double as a business card and an invoice.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the following polices or anything else related to the items sold in this shop.
• I use Paypal for Etsy transactions. You can easily use Paypal to pay with a credit card.
• Your order will be shipped within 2 days of the sale transaction.
• I use Canada Post as my main shipping service. Shipping rates are based on
• Please allow up to two weeks for shipping within Canada and the U.S. Often they arrive much quicker, but it is hard to predict in the holiday season.
• International shipping time - depends on destination. Please ask me if you are in a hurry.
• I am not responsible for any delays caused by customs.
• If you require a quicker method of shipping, please email me for a quote.
• I do my best to estimate shipping costs, which includes the packaging. If I have overcharged $2 or more I will give a refund.
Refunds and Exchanges
• I would prefer not to do refunds or exchanges, but if a clothing item truly does not fit you and is unworn, I can give you refund for the item cost, but not for the shipping. Please contact me within 7 days of receiving the item.
• No exchanges on bags or purses unless the product is defective.
Additional Policies and FAQs
All of the items sold are handmade by me. All previously used fabrics have been washed carefully. Due to the nature of vintage fabrics, clothing items should be gently washed either by hand or on a delicate cycle. Items may be tumble dried on a low setting, unless otherwise specified. Purses may be spot cleaned by hand if needed.
Last Updated February 14, 2011