Announcement Check out our brand new video in the "About" section! Love our Vixens. Love what we do. This. Is. Us.
Check out our brand new video in the "About" section! Love our Vixens. Love what we do. This. Is. Us.
kelidf53 on Mar 23, 2017
I love this bag. I use it for my cosplay so I can keep my phone on me but stay in character. This bag holds both of my phones and leaves my hands free to pose. I have warm it on my thigh and around my waist. I try different ways to wear it so that I can compliment the outfit. Off the hip /around my waist is so far my favorite. It's fantastic quality and I'm wearing it to wondercon!!!!!! Thank you for a fantastic product.
fung huynh on Mar 21, 2017
Back in my clubbing days... A LONG TIME AGO... I had my purse stolen when I went out on the dance floor and left my belongings at the table. I thought "there HAS to be a way for women to carry their most important items. Hands. Free."
The years past and while my clubbing days are long gone, I found I now faced the same problem when I took my one year old and three year old to the park. I wanted to leave the diaper bag in the car, but keep my phone close for pictures. I saw another mother, phone in one hand, wallet in the other as she slid down the slide. I can't be the only one with this problem?!
I searched the market and nothing existed that met my standard of quality, fashion and individuality. So I decided to create a collection. SmarterGarter™ was born!
I wanted to give women a variety of choices. Garter purses / boot pockets that were as stylish as a couture hand bag, that could be changed out to match one's various ensembles. I wanted Lara Croft meets Coco Chanel. I didn't want to hide my belongings, but show off the purse over leggings or jeans. I wanted it to be wearable all year long (with a bathing suit, shorts, or with a dress).
I hope you enjoy my collection and thank you for viewing my shoppe! It's been an honor to hear your stories about how the garter purses have solved so many problems and allowed such fun hands free exploration.
Drop the Bulky Bag. Grab Freedom.
* Attending a wedding (who has time to worry about a purse?)
* At sporting events (The NFL has banned purses from stadiums, but the SmarterGarter is size regulation)
* Enjoying a concert (Coachella anyone?!)
* Dancing the night away (don't have your purse stolen while on the dance floor)
* A night out on the town (ugly cross body bags can ruin an ensemble)
* At a bachelorette party (don't worry about loosing your essentials after a long night)
* At festivals (Burning Man)
* When running errands (no one needs extra hands more than a mom with small kids)
* Going to the gym (plug in your earphones to your phone, place in garter purse)
* Special occasions (underneath a graduation gown)
* During Prom (don't leave your phone in the bathroom)
* While hiking (keep your phone close for those mountain top selfies)
* While horseback riding
* When at amusement parks (forget the locker, ride the roller coasters!)
* When traveling / site seeing (avoid getting pick-pocketed)
* Injured (you can't carry a purse while using crutches)
* At a day club (Vegas poolside... Where's my cocktail money?)
Please enjoy our Behind the Scenes fashion videos on the FÜCHSIN AVE website link below. Cheers!
Cara Cerutti Holmes
Cara Cerutti Holmes is the founder of FÜCHSIN AVE. Before dedicating herself full time to her family, she worked as a Financial Analyst for the DoD. She has a BS in Finance from the UofU and a MS in Global Leadership from USD.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards