gigileonard is taking a short break
Anonymous on Oct 9, 20095 out of 5 stars
Turned out beautifully at the large size. Gigi found out that I lived in Chicago, refunded shipping and delivered them. great transaction.
Anonymous on Mar 30, 20095 out of 5 stars
Thanks again for trading with me Gigi, I love this print so much :)
Anonymous on Aug 30, 20085 out of 5 stars
gorgeous photography, beautifully printed. excellent delivery service. an all around great experience :)
Anonymous on Aug 21, 20085 out of 5 stars
Thanks again, beautiful photos and great transaction - cheers!
Anonymous on Aug 13, 20085 out of 5 stars
Interesting & visually compelling photography, you can almost feel the rain....
Anonymous on Jul 29, 20085 out of 5 stars
What a wonderful image, and such a positive experience! Thanks, Gigi!
So, why photography? Lots of reasons actually. Photography soothes, inspires and excites me all at the same time. There is hidden charm and joy and emotion and beauty everywhere just waiting to be released. To find and record it is to remind me that it's here, right in front of my face, everyday.
My manifesto (photofesto):
- It forces me to shift gears from the frenetic, frequently jarring activity of multitasking to the more methodical, ancient and focused concept of unitasking: doing one thing at a time, doing it thoroughly and (hopefully) doing it well.
- It is a way to infuse the habit of daily creativity into my life, something which is crucial to my personal well-being. Doing a little something fun everyday is something we as adults easily forget to do. Little kids do it so why can't we? We must remind ourselves that we cannot live on drudgery and static routine without reward.
- It forces me to dig deep, to reach, to contemplate, to quiet my mind, to reflect, to search for poetry in the everyday. To extract beauty from the mundane on a daily basis gives me a feeling of deep satisfaction.
- It enables me to express a wide range of emotion from behind the lens, not just from how I feel when I compose the shot but what energy the subjects give off. At the same time the viewer is empowered too, to create their own unique interpretation in each image.
- It allows me to play in the digital photo lab and expand my skill set, both artistically and technically.
- It makes me pretty darn happy.
I carry my camera with me everywhere I go, because you never know what you might see.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
- you don't get your package
- your package is damaged
- you are not satisfied with your purchase (horrors!)
I will work with you and do what I can to remedy the situation and ensure your satisfaction.
5x7 = $15 each
8x8 = $25 each
8x10 = $25 each
11x14 = $40 each
20x20 = $75 each
If you don't see the size listed of the image you would like to purchase, please convo me and I can have it made up for you. Also, I am beginning to offer images that are not necessarily in stock. The upside is that there are many more pieces for you to choose from. The downside is that it'll take a teeny bit longer to get to you. Not that long, but I am just letting you know. Think about the upside and have a happy day.
I accept payment exclusively through PayPal. If you are not familiar with it, it is a highly secure way to pay with a credit card without letting the seller see your personal info, and extremely easy to use. You can find the link to my PayPal account when you check out of the shop. Please pay promptly -- delayed payment results in delayed shipping and I want you to get your stuff right away!
These photos make wonderful gifts! If your address on PayPal is NOT the same as the shipping address where you would like the package sent, please convo or email me with the shipping address so I can send it off to the right place.
If the image you select is in stock, I will ship the order within 24 hours of receiving payment for it, so you can have your selections in your hot little hands ASAP. If the image you select is not in stock, the print will be ordered once payment is received, sent to me to be given the once-over, and then shipped to you.
I ship First Class Mail via the well-oiled machine that is the United States Postal Service. Once the order is processed and shipped, you should receive your package in about 3-5 business days. For purchases that require ordering a print to be made and then personally inspected by me prior to shipment, you should expect your package in 7-10 days. This process takes longer but the system is in place to ensure that you don't receive something crummy. Because that would bite.
I also ship First Class International Mail. Please be aware that I do not collect customs fees, taxes or tariffs when shipping out of the US, and any applicable charges that may occur in this case will be the buyer's responsibility.
Additional policies and FAQs
Packages are assembled in a smoke-free environment.
All photographs © 2009 Gigi Leonard, all rights reserved