Heather Holdren on Jul 27, 2016
Item arrived very quick and early. Was just what i was looking for.
Cindy Beall on Jul 24, 2016
VERY COOL! Love it!! Thank you!
Handmade and Repurposed Beauties
Welcome to Michele's Glass Bead Treasures! The hand made pieces are a result of my combined enjoyment of needlework, "little" things, sea glass, stained glass windows, flowers, antique buttons, and sparkling jewelry. All of these items are hand stitched and are of my own design using beautiful incorporating in many things glass (some of them vintage!) and crystal beads. Also, I have on this site vintage finds found while visiting thrift shops, estate sales, and other fun places that I think others may want and enjoy (and that I can't bear to break apart!). For those vintage jewelry pieces that are broken but are still beautiful, I like to give them new life by incorporating them into a new piece of jewelry or using them to embellish items for the home.
I'm happy to say that I'm part of the wonderful online shopping experience at Shabby Cottage Shops at www.shabbycottageshops.com .
This shop is a result of my enjoyment of all things romantic and pretty including vintage as well as handmade and embellished items of my own design. I'm a member of Shabby Cottage Shops and encourage a visit to http://www.shabbycottageshops.com/.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
1) Credit cards and Paypal are accepted, and payment with your credit card is safe and secure through Etsy and Paypal.
2) Payment deadline: Payment must be made within two days of commitment to purchase OR you must "convo" me within 24 hours telling me on what day you will pay me. If these criteria are not met, I will cancel your order. I am willing to reserve and item or items for you only if you tell me by what date you will order and pay for the item(s). I have the right to cancel an order for any reason at any time.
3) Cancellations: If you wish to cancel an order, please contact me within 24 hours of purchase.
4) Thank you for the offers, but I do not barter.
5) RESERVED LISTINGS: I am happy to reserve items for you, but you must communicate with me. If you do not tell me a specific time frame in which you will make a purchase and/or do not respond to my "convos" asking if you are still interested in an item, I will keep the RESERVED status on the listing(s) for two (2) weeks. If you do not purchase after two weeks with non response or two weeks after the original specific time frame of purchase you gave me, I will assume you are no longer interested in the item(s) and will take the RESERVED status off so that others may purchase.
I will also ship to the following countries: Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel, China, Hong Kong, and Italy. There are various shipping fees based upon what the item is. Shipment will be made via the U.S. Postal Service. A customs number will be put on the package, and that number will be sent via "convo" to you for assurance that shipment has indeed been made; however, tracking of the package cannot be done between our postal service and other countries. If you wish insurance, you must pay extra for this before shipment is made. Please note that I cannot guarantee delivery to you once package has been shipped and has left the United States, and I cannot not give you your money back if the package never makes it to you.
Foreign Customers: It is illegal and wrong for me to alter the customs form in any way to reflect a lower merchandise total amount and/or mark on the customs form that the items you purchased are a "gift" instead "merchandise". What you pay (other than shipping costs) is what I will mark on the customs form. Nor will I ship items in separate packages. Please do not ask me to do something illegal.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Much thought and design have gone into my hand made pieces and vintage jewelry art work, so please kindly DO NOT COPY my designs, ideas, or creations. Please also do not copy the pictures of the products without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation!