Announcement Welcome friend! Please take your time to look around and get in touch if you need any help.
Welcome friend! Please take your time to look around and get in touch if you need any help.
Mary on Nov 29, 20225 out of 5 stars
This was a gorgeous high quality item! Stunning print! Very well made .
Alison on Nov 23, 20225 out of 5 stars
Great quality, super quick delivery Very happy with purchase
Thalia on Nov 23, 20225 out of 5 stars
I buy the lunar calendar every year. It’s Beautiful, accurate and a lovely seller to work with.
Helen on Nov 13, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautifully packaged and the calendar itself is just as good as I hoped. Well worth the price.
Jamie on Nov 9, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful cards - vibrant colour and nice card stock! Quick shipping - will purchase from this maker again 🌙
Corinne on Nov 7, 20225 out of 5 stars
These are beautiful cards. My friends will adore these. Quick delivery and wrapped beautifully! Thanks so much.
Donna on Dec 1, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful products. Fast shipping to the states. Arrived in perfect condition
Carol on Nov 28, 20225 out of 5 stars
A lovely little notebook, just right to slip into a pocket or a bag. The paper is plain and of excellent quality. The cover art is beautiful. It's to be a stocking gift and it arrived so beautifully wrapped and packed that I don't need to wrap it myself. A great shop, I will definitely be back.
Anita on Nov 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love these notepads, beautiful. This time is a repeat buy for a gift. Quick service and lots of gorgeous packing details. Recommended.
Kathryn on Nov 20, 20225 out of 5 stars
Just perfect 🤩 delivered super fast and packaged beautifully to keep safe. Lovely item 🐋💙
Illustrations, screen prints, t-shirts, enamel mugs, lino prints, laser cut jewellery, notebooks, cards
I live on the most south westerly edge of the UK with my husband, daughter, dog and cat. We are blessed to have an abundance of ocean surrounding us and the landscape is inspirational. I moved from London to Cornwall 20 years ago and haven't looked back since.
I love the sense of community down here, the wildness and remoteness as well as the surf!
Fairytales and a sense of magic and wonder are very important to me. I believe that these things make the world a better place and I want to remind people of how incredible life can be.
Hi! I’m Jacqueline Wild and I love to create magical things! I’m inspired by nature and the phases of the moon.
They provide me with t-shirt blanks
Little Clacton, England
They print for me
Love from the artist
They print my designs for me
Southfield Stationers profile printing services on a wide range of products.
They print my designs on the mugs
They laser cut my pendants
They print my designs for me
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jacqueline Wild, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at glitterandearth [!at] gmail.com.”
Frequently asked questions
Hi, please get in touch to have a custom shipping quote.
Your store doesn’t ship too.....
I am happy to ship anywhere in the world, please let me know if I have missed you.
Can you combine orders for cheaper shipping?
Yes, please let me know what items you would like and I can create a custom listing with a potentially cheaper shipping cost
What’s a pip box?
A pip box is a cardboard box that fits through your letterbox.