small joys made with fabric + thread
Coming from a long line of women sewers, I grew up surrounded by embroidery, crochet, knitting and sewing. I learned early on to appreciate the beauty and craft of handmade. After college, I received my first sewing machine, a no-frills Brother, and I was off and sewing.
When I had kids, I found myself sewing bibs, clothes and stuffed animals. Now that my kids are teens, I'm drawn more and more to the art of slow sewing: embroideries, collages, patchworks--with a modern twist. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and meant to be right at home in your daily life.
Thank you for stopping by.
my other etsy shops:
Around the web
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)