Announcement 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧, 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚, 𝙐𝙣𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙄𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙨 ... you just can't find Vintage like this everywhere. Take a step back in time and see what vintage is all about. If you think most things today are made to be disposable, you are probably right. Check out our Vintage shop and find items that were made to last. Don't be surprised to see something and think, "wow, my grandma had one just like that".
𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧, 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚, 𝙐𝙣𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙄𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙨 ... you just can't find Vintage like this everywhere. Take a step back in time and see what vintage is all about. If you think most things today are made to be disposable, you are probably right. Check out our Vintage shop and find items that were made to last. Don't be surprised to see something and think, "wow, my grandma had one just like that".
- All 196
- Barware/Entertainment 17
- DIY and Hardware 14
- Everything Else 4
- Fragrances/Perfumes 5
- Holidays/Ornaments 41
- Hollywood/Memorabilia 2
- Home Decor 28
- License Plates 4
- Men/Mancave 9
- Recipe Card Boxes 10
- Sewing Accessories 16
- Ties 11
- Toys and Sports 10
- Women/Purses/Bags 15
Ed on Aug 25, 20235 out of 5 stars
Matched the Description - Great Detailed & Quality - Will Have a Place on my Christmas Tree - Thanks Ed Gorham
Terry on Aug 2, 20235 out of 5 stars
I have bought a lot of cool stuff but this is by far one of the COOLEST thing I have bought! Great service and super fast shipping. Highly recommended.
Monique on Apr 13, 20235 out of 5 stars
Just received my angel, it took awhile as it was held up in customs, exactly as shown is picture and well packaged I love it
Helping to preserve Americas' past one piece at a time
Beverly & Warren
Owner, Picker, Photographer, Research, Packer, Shipper, Promoter
We are pickers from southwest Ohio, we search far and near for unique items for our eclectic Etsy shop. Whether it's basements, barns, yard sales, thrift shops, estate sales, we'll be there looking for goodies !
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Warren Robinson and Beverly Price, am the data controller of your personal information as it relates to inquiries made or purchases you make through my Etsy Shop (goshenpickers). If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at goshenpickers [!at] yahoo.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Goshen Pickers C/O Warren Robinson and Beverly Price
6008 Jess Thelma Dr
Goshen OH 45122
Frequently asked questions
Where do we find our items?
We find most of our items in Ohio. There's almost no place we won't go. Estate Sales, Flea Markets, Thrift Stores, Yard Sales and a good old fashioned Barn Sale. Dirt does not scare us!
Looking for something specific?
Please contact us. We have many items not listed yet or we may be able to put you in contact with another shop that has it.
Why are we Pickers?
For the Fun of it! And the money isn't bad also. But we sell today so we can buy more items tomorrow. We put in a lot of time running Goshen Pickers and we want your buying experience from us to be happy.
We love old, vintage and antiques. Connecting customers to something they may have had as a child is priceless.
Why buy Vintage or Antiques?
Many Vintage and Antiques are collectibles and were made to last. You cannot find items made today like they were years ago.
Please keep in mind, buying Vintage and Antique items will most likely have some wear or minor imperfections. We try to point out everything about the item but if we miss something and you are unhappy, please contact us. We can work together to make it right for you!
Where can you find Goshen Pickers?