grandmary

Grandmary's Shop

58 Sales

grandmary

Grandmary's Shop

58 Sales On Etsy since 2009

0 out of 5 stars
(16)

Announcement   *:*:*:*:*Welcome to Grandmary's Shop*:*:*:*:*

Thank you for visiting my shop. My three daughters and I have always loved crafts of all sorts. We paint, sew, knit, crochet, glue, stick and glitter anything that needs it! We began making the Quiet Books after our Great Aunt Autumn from Kansas "retired" and passed the tradition to the next generation. The Quiet Books have made it all around the country, and have gone to a few other countries as well!! We hope our creations can be an inspiration to you, enjoy!

Announcement
Last updated on Apr 5, 2016

*:*:*:*:*Welcome to Grandmary's Shop*:*:*:*:*

Thank you for visiting my shop. My three daughters and I have always loved crafts of all sorts. We paint, sew, knit, crochet, glue, stick and glitter anything that needs it! We began making the Quiet Books after our Great Aunt Autumn from Kansas "retired" and passed the tradition to the next generation. The Quiet Books have made it all around the country, and have gone to a few other countries as well!! We hope our creations can be an inspiration to you, enjoy!

Mary Farrar

Contact shop owner

Mary Farrar

Reviews

No reviews in the last year
fondessy

fondessy on Nov 28, 2014

5 out of 5 stars

The matching hats are perfect! So soft and beautifully made.

Anonymous on Mar 2, 2013

5 out of 5 stars

My second purchase from this seller and I am extremely pleased! Beautiful handwork. Very helpful and responsive. I will purchase from Grandmary again.

View all 16 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on April 25, 2016
Thank you for visiting our shop. My three daughters and I began making the Quiet Books after our Great Aunt Autumn "retired" and passed the tradition to the next generation. Most of the other items have been inspired by various requests made by our friends and family. 90% of all proceeds will go towards my granddaughter's college fund, the other 10% will be donated to our church. We hope our creations can be an inspiration to you, enjoy!

Accepted payment methods

  • Money Order
  • Check
Payment
PAYMENTS

Payment must be received within 7 days of purchase(unless we've made and agreed to other arrangements) or transaction will be considered canceled and item will be re-listed.

***PAYPAL IS PREFERRED FORM OF PAYMENT***
PAYPAL and ETSY addresses must match. If there is a discrepancy in addresses, I will automatically ship to your PAYPAL ADDRESS.

If paying with a check, it must be cleared by my financial institution before item will be shipped.
Shipping
DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Items usually ship within 14 business days of receiving payment, barring weekends and holidays. If you are in a hurry to receive your purchases, let me know and I can give you a price quote on upgraded shipping methods.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Your purchase will be carefully packaged and shipped within 14 business days. International orders are mailed via USPS by First Class Mail International, unless prohibited by weight. Customers may request to upgrade shipping or add insurance but will be charged the additional cost. Please note that any custom fees or duties are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Feel free to convo me with any questions.
Refunds and Exchanges
RETURN POLICY

If there is a problem, I ask that you notify me immediately upon receipt so we can resolve any issues.

You must notify me of the return and ship the purchase back within seven (7) days of purchase. The item must be returned in the same condition it was received. (Sorry, but in most cases shipping costs will not be refunded.)

Unfortunately, custom orders are excluded from this return policy unless approved first by seller.
Additional policies and FAQs
Most all our items can be custom made to order. Just ask =-) We'd be happy to make just what you want.