hebbedinge is taking a short break
plasticflute1 on Jun 24, 20205 out of 5 stars
I put 5 stars . I don't understand. You are 1 of my favorite shops . You did me a favor. That appreciated greatly. Ok I'm so glad I could amend. I love this line print so much xo
Stefanie on Jun 21, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very, very great and original family portrait with great attention to detail!
It's crazy how Anna manages to meet all the family members with just a few seams and embroidery.
we love our portrait very much and it is often admired! Highly recommended!!
Janine on Dec 26, 20205 out of 5 stars
I'm in love♥️
Thanks for the nice picture.
Suse on Dec 5, 20205 out of 5 stars
All wonderful, if possible, I would award even more points! ;)
Suse on Dec 5, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful prints, securely packaged!
Thanks to Anna and I am already looking forward to the next order!
Imke on Nov 29, 20205 out of 5 stars
Just like the circus couple, this picture is beautiful. My daughter was very happy!
Delphine on Sep 15, 20201 out of 5 stars
Mini linography poorly cut and glued to a cardboard. I'm disappointed.
I find inspiration in many things: a pattern on tiles in an underground station, the color of a jacket found in a thrift-store, things the river rhine leaves behind after a flood, lyrics of a song by the Beatles or drawings my kids have made. It feels a lot like playing. And surprising myself with the results is one of the many nice side effects of this kind of work!!
And because I am very playful in my work, I love to mix up the materials and techniques.
Just like watching your own child grow up, I have watched hebbedinge grow. And I am happy to see that the love and energy I put in gets back to me.
Since december last year there even is a workspace out of my home. It's a little shop in which I can work with others, meet customers and sell our things.
Being a daughter of a dutch mother I chose "hebbedinge" as the name for my label, which means something like "things you really want to have".
It's nice of you to stop by! Have a good look around, and if you have any questions- please ask!!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Maker Of Things That Make You Smile
Happy when I work for hebbedinge, but also when I sing, hike, dance and spend time with loved ones...
Welcome to hebbedinge!
Hebbedinge are things I make with soooo much fun- I hope enjoy them just as much!!
If you have any questions- don't hesitate. I look forward to being connected to people all over the world!
Have a lovely day!!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Anna Petry, Rochusstr.221, 50827 Cologne, ) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline
is guaranteed if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Grounds for exclusion or extinction
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery. ________________________________________________________________________________
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Anna Petry, Rochusstr.221, 50827 Cologne, :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*) - Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
I. General Terms and Conditions § 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Anna Petry) via the etsy Internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms and conditions used by you will be objected to.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) If an article is posted by us at etsy, the activation of the offer page at etsy constitutes the binding offer to conclude a purchase contract under the conditions contained in the article page.
(3) The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After selecting the payment method and calling up the page "Checkout" or "Buy with PayPal", the personal data as well as the payment method-related data are entered. Finally, all order data is displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.B. PayPal or Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. Finally, you will be redirected back to etsy to the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all information on the order overview page again, changing it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancelling the purchase.
By sending the order via the corresponding button, you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the purchase contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, and that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured.
and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract by e-mail. Any of our specifications for file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, name rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all claims of third parties asserted in this context. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness in terms of content and assume no liability for errors in this respect.
(4) Insofar as stated in the respective article description, you will receive a correction template from us, which must be checked by you immediately. If you agree with the draft, release the correction template for execution by countersignature in text form (e.B. e-mail).
The design work will not be carried out without your approval.
You are responsible for checking the correction template for accuracy and completeness and for notifying us of any errors. We assume no liability for unobjectionable errors.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price. (3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer by way of security is not permitted.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. They are further authorised to collect the claim. However, if you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the event of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items to the
Time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is incumbent on us.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in deviation from the above warranty provisions:
a) Only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer shall be deemed to have been agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public praise and statements of the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide warranty by repair or subsequent delivery. If the remedy of the defect fails, you can, at your discretion, demand a reduction or withdraw from the contract. The remedy of defects shall be deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless otherwise stated in particular by the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the event of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the transfer of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damages attributable to us from injury to life, limb or health and in the case of other damages caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- in the case of goods which, in accordance with their usual use, have been used for a building and which have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of statutory recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as this does not withdraw the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the Seller
Anna Petry Rochusstr.221
Phone: 02219252230 E-mail: anna [!at] benser.de
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), which can be accessed under ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is german.
3.2. The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free shipping has been promised.
5.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as.B customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you. Any costs incurred for the transfer of money shall also be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are indicated under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and, if applicable, existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
Insofar as no other deadline is specified in the respective offer or under the correspondingly designated button, the delivery of the goods will take place within 3-5 days after conclusion of the contract (in the case of agreed advance payment, however, only after the time of your payment instruction).
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during dispatch shall only pass to you upon handover of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch is at your risk.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
last updated: 07/12/2017
Unless otherwise stated below, the provision of your personal data is neither required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Failure to provide this will have no consequences. This only applies if no other information is provided in the subsequent processing operations.
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Collection, processing and use of personal data for orders
When ordering, we collect and use your personal data only to the extent necessary to fulfill and process your order and to process your inquiries. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. Failure to provide this provision means that no contract can be concluded. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit.b GDPR and is necessary for the performance of a contract with you. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this are only our service partners, which we need to process the contractual relationship or service providers whom we use in the context of order processing. In addition to the recipients named in the respective clauses of this data protection declaration, these are, for example, recipients of the following categories: shipping service providers, payment service providers, merchandise management service providers, service providers for order processing, web hosts, IT service providers and dropshipping merchants. In all cases, we strictly observe the legal requirements. The scope of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Duration of storage
After completion of the contract, the data will first be stored for the duration of the warranty period, then taking into account legal, in particular tax and commercial retention periods and then deleted after expiry of the period, unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Rights of the data subject
If the legal requirements are met, you have the following rights under Articles 15 to 20 GDPR: Right to information, to correction, to erasure, to restriction of processing, to data portability.
In addition, pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR, you have the right to object to processing based on Article 6 (1) f GDPR and to processing for direct marketing purposes.
Contact us on request. The contact details can be found in our imprint.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
In accordance with Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not lawful.
last updated: 25/04/2018