Lauren Hollingshead on Mar 13, 2017
It was perfect for my sister's nursery, thanks so much!
jjtheski on Mar 8, 2017
very cool item made with very good quality. I requested mine be glazed black, and i dont think that was the best idea, the details of the face are a bit hidden. thats on me though. Its surprisingly stable with its narrow base.
Tanya Sherrill on Feb 24, 2017
Super cute. The perfect gift for the hard to buy for friend. Super fast shipping. Will buy from this vendor again.
Vintage inspired ceramics with modern appeal.
Hello Sweetie is a small ceramics studio located in Madison, WI.
We strive to create whimsical and fun ceramics that people actually want to display in their home. We spend our weekends seeking out rare or hard to find vintage molds from the 1940′s – 1970′s which we then alter or update to make them thoroughly modern and unique! We all have backgrounds in various types of art. Caryn’s background is in stained glass, Mackenzie’s is in photography, and Phillip is a horticulturist with a wicked sense of color and design.
We maintain an online Etsy shop at hellosweetie.net where you can purchase our work, or create a custom order. We make everything from scratch, so our customers are able to have a strong voice when it comes to how their product is made. We are completely flexible with anything from colors, glaze treatments, or altering a mold to make it serve another purpose.
What makes our ceramics special?
• we use vintage molds and update them with a modern palette
• All glazes are lead free, food safe, microwave and dishwasher safe and will never fade.
• have a professional appearance; we paint with underglazes and glazes and never with acrylics.
• most pieces are made to order. That means you have the opportunity to “design” your own piece.
let us know what purpose you have in mind and pick a color – we’ll take care of the rest!
Your ceramic piece is:
• hand poured from ceramic slip
• Hand painted with underglaze or lead-free glaze
• Durable for outdoor use
• Is shipped in a box with shredded paper for protection
I spend my days covered in clay dust, garden dirt, or dog hair. I wouldn't have it any other way.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)