tranthamdarlene on Jul 30, 2016
I've had a little trouble with the addiquick . Loose end. Then power stops. But it does such a good job felting ! It has helped me immensely . I was having issues with needle felting, my wrist and shoulder. But this completely takes the stress off and I'm getting a project done quicker and felted very well!
tranthamdarlene on Jul 30, 2016
I havnt used them yet but they are so pretty!
Nurse/ Pharma Representative From Florida Becomes A Farmer And Fiber Fanatic
Hello, my name is Gail Johnston I am originally From New England. Moved with my parents to central Florida went to college entered originally for:
Nursing then Business and Marketing. I entered the Masters program for Health Administration and completed a year and a half. My dad was diagnosed with termimal cancer and my mom needed more help so I dropped out of the University of Phoenix 9 courses shy of completion. I worked as a nurse for about 12 years in Hospice, Dialysis and several other areas in our local hospitals. I was recruited into Pharmaceutical Sales for 14 years before moving with my "SoleMate" Tim a family practice doctor Who is referred to as "Doc". He practices across he lawn from our home. He takes our dogs to work every day and they sleep all day in their climate controlled "Doggie" area They come home at about 3 and run around till dark.
One of his patients asked him if he wanted 3 Llamas and me being an animal lover I asked him PLEASE!! I knew nothing nada about Llamas but we fenced another area of the pasture and went to get these critters.. OMG they had not been sheared for about 3 years and looked like they weighed 500 pounds. Within the next few day the vet and shearer came out and What! they were so skinny like bad. We nurtured them back.
I had never spun or even thought about it till I had 300# of fiber that went to Michigan to get processed. In the meantime I was connecting to the Llama community and we were invited to East Bend NC for a fiber weekend and I was mezmerized and totally blown away
That monday I bought a wheel, we rescued 8 more Llamas all the girls pregnant.Now it is a full fledged business and I LOVE it.
We have 13 Llamas, Oh, 14 as of 07-22-16. 13 was not a lucky number so we rescues another. 10 Mini horses, 2 Donkey's 8 Angora goats one Pygora Goat 1 Suri Alpaca, 3 Jacob Sheep, 2 dogs a resued race horse and an amazing husband. YIKES!! Oh and I forgot a rescued Angora bunny Winston. This made me tired just thinking about it
All of my fibers coming from India, China and Nepal are all "Fair Trade" I will not buy otherwise. No children are working to produse the items and The owners trat their employees like family.
I would have imported sooner but it took me over a year and a half to screen these folks.
I will always attempt to give you artists the best possible product at the best price possible..
I thank all my loyal customers from the bottom of my heart. Without all of you this would not have been possible and I thank you again..
Peace, Love Happiness, Laughter And Much Great Health, Cheers, Gail
Gail Mac Lean johnston
Farmer and Fiber Fanatic
If you get an item that is damaged I will pay for the shipping back.
Otherwise if you are not satisfied or just don't want your product. You pay the shipping back and I will reimburse your purchase price.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
I have a very simple layaway program. Just put $100.00 down on your major purchase and pay as you can. I reserve the right to ask for full payment within 4 months after first down payment.
When you pay please convo me so I can adjust your listing to reflect all your payments. You will see the date and amount that was made.
I will not give refunds for layaways. These terms are final.
Thanks so much, Gail
2. Orders will be shipped in the most economical manner possible. USPS, UPS of FedEX. Most orders will be shipped by USPS unless otherwise requested buy the buyer. Hippie Chix Fiber Art is not responsible for orders once they have shipped.
3. Please ensure that all contact information including telephone number with area code is correct at the time you place your order, failure to do so may create a delay in order shipment.
4. Orders being shipped outside the contiguous 48 states, including Alaska and Hawaii, will be subject to additional fees. Once an order has been received that will be shipped outside the contiguous United States, we will contact you via e-mail or telephone regarding applicable shipping rates. (ALL international shipping/handling charges are based on package size, weight and eventual destination.
5. Please notify us in advance if you have a preffered carrier which you would prefer we use to ship your product.
6. Free Shipping offers are only offered and valid for orders placed within the continental United States. Free Shipping will be offered only by USPS and UPS standard ground unless otherwise stated.
7. Orders being shipped to addreses outside the continental United States, inculding HI, AK, PR call for shipping quote. (Allow for an additional 1-2 days for delivery.)
8. Please Note-SALES ON CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL.
9. YOU are responsible for accurate addresses. I ship from your registered ETSY address. If you move or would like items shipped to another address you MUST convo me with your order as I will not be responsible for lost items due to incorrect information furnished to me.
10. Shipping- Disclaimer
* No Order will be shipped without receipt of total payment
* Hippie Chix Fiber Art does not ship COD
* A telephone number is required for all deliveries
* Hippie Chix Fiber Art is not able to ship equipment to a PO Box.
Soft goods are ok.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
I ship items to countries other than the United States.
Only AT THE BUYER'S RISK.
I cannot and will not replace packages that have been lost or damaged in the mail. This is an ongoing policy. You can track your package's location until the point it leaves the United States using its customs number, which I will provide to you upon shipping your package.
Packages are sent via USPS OR First Class Mail International Parcel; your package may be in transit anywhere from 1-8 weeks or more.
Please contact me if you would prefer a different method of shipment. Additional charges may apply for alternative shipping arrangements.
I am not responsible for any customs fees that you may incur as a result of importing goods.
Please Convo Me If An Issue Does Arise
Refunds and Exchanges
YOU are responsible to unpack your items in a timely manner. I ship everything UPS or USPS. I will not give refunds on items not opened within 30 days
All items must be received in the condition in which they were sent and in their original packaging. Please Be advised that I do my best to photograph actual products, but colors may vary depending on computer images.
As always, Thanks, Gail