Announcement Shop our curated vintage clothing collection at www.wesohoney.com
Shop our curated vintage clothing collection at www.wesohoney.com
Honeypot of Asheville NC brings you vintage treasures for the home.
Our 15 year and thriving brick and mortar store, HONEYPOT, is located in Asheville, NC. Our clients come from all walks of life seeking original, authentic styles from our vintage selections. We wanted a place to showcase our special vintage finds for the home. Our ETSY shop premiers all of our housewares and textiles, including quilts, chenille, embroidery, glassware, figurines, clocks, tapestries, and so much more. We also stock a selection of vintage French barrettes from the 60's and 70's. And now we have brought our curated vintage garments and accessories to the web with our brand new website at wesohoney.com Vintage clothing to make you look famous.
Capturing the flotsam and jetsam of vintage culture through the tides of modern civilization.
Accepted payment methods
* Other forms of payment are accepted on an individual basis. Please contact me if you are interested in an alternate payment method.
* If you would like to purchase an item but cannot pay immediately, please contact me and I will reserve the item for you for up to 5 days
* All items will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise specified.
* All items shipped within the U.S. will have a delivery confirmation number with which to track the package.
* If your address is not the same as the one on your PayPal account, make sure you message me with the correct address you would like your package shipped to when you purchase the item. Otherwise, your package will be shipped to the address listed on your PayPal account.
* I am more than happy to do International shipping but the cost and time it will take to get your package to you will vary depending on location and weight of your item. If you live outside the U.S., simply message me with your address, country, and zip code and I will calculate the details of your shipping for you.
* If you would like to add insurance to your package or want to request expedited shipping, contact me and I will try my best to accommodate you.
* If you have any other shipping related requests, feel free to contact me about them and I will address them on an individual basis.
Refunds and Exchanges
* Cut off time for refunds is 14 days after the item has been received.
* Buyer must pay return shipping.
* Please review the item descriptions, photos, and measurements carefully before purchasing an item.
Additional policies and FAQs
* All measurements are taken laying flat and are already doubled where appropriate.
* Please know that the "Best Fits" size for each item is just a SUGGESTED size. Please rely on measurements to see if an item will fit.
* If you would like more photos or details of an item, message me and I will be more than glad to provide them.
* Remember all these items are vintage and therefore more likely than not, have already been worn and loved. Some, if not most, items will have some wear and imperfections to them. Any flaws in the item will be listed under the Condition section of an item description.
Enjoy your shopping and I hope you find something you love!