Announcement Handmade knitted gifts great for any one you know! It ain't the same knitting Grandma used to do!
Handmade knitted gifts great for any one you know! It ain't the same knitting Grandma used to do!
Anonymous on Jul 10, 20115 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this shrug! It is exactly what I was looking for. I am very impressed that it was created so quickly and to the specifications that I had asked for! Beautiful job!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
• Money will be refunded after item is returned.
• $2 will be given to you to ship the piece back for a refund.
• Will not accept returns 60 days after the purchase.
• Payment is required as soon as you would like me to ship your item to you. Items are shipped within one business day of receiving your payment.
• There are no hidden fees such as “handling” fees or additional taxes.
• Cancellations: Just send a message saying you’ve changed your mind and would like to cancel your order.
• The address you would like to send your order to should be requested upon completing your order transaction. It does not have to be a PayPal verified address.
• I can do other shipping methods including international. The cost to ship will have to change depending on what shipping method is requested.
• Delivery confirmation or insurance on international shipments are covered at no additional cost to the buyer. U.S. shipments can include confirmation or insurance, but will be up to the buyer to add them to the purchase cost.
• Packages shipped will include the purchased item plus a personalized thank you note.
• No local pickups allowed.
• Will ship to a giftee’s address. Just make that address known when you finalize the order and let me know as the seller what specific note you would like sent along with your gift.
Additional policies and FAQs
Yes. I take custom orders. We’ll work out a price ahead of time along with the specifics (ie: size, color, alterations).
2. If I like one of your items, but want it in another color, can you change that?
Yes, any item I sell, you can inquire about purchasing it as a custom order in a different size, color, alteration, and so forth.
3. How should I contact you?
Feel free to send me a message anytime through my store page. I check that email constantly throughout the day, so I should get back to you within the same day.
4. Do you offer discounts?
Yes, you may receive 20% off an order with a purchase of another order at full price.
5. Can I order an item in bulk?
Depending on the item, it may take me a while to recreate a whole bunch of them. You may order in bulk, but just know it would take some time, and we could discuss exactly that amount of time after you explain to me what you are wanting exactly.
6. Do you offer gift-wrapping?
I can gift wrap an item for you at additional costs. I can follow specific orders you may have and discuss the costs that would be involved.
7. How clean is the environment in which these items are created?
I do have dogs in my home where I create these pieces. I do keep these pieces in plastic bags as I create them, and try to keep as much allergens away from the products. All pieces come from a smoke-free environment.
8. Does any amount of the purchase go to a charity?
Not as of yet. There are two sites I run that donate the purchase price to different charities. You may visit them at www.knitsfortits.com or www.ballzaks.com.