Fawn Handmade Accessories
ilovefawn's Shop Policies
We accept Paypal, which includes e-cheques. The latter takes a few days to process, but the status is checked frequently to ensure the earliest possible shipping time.
Thank you for reviewing Fawn's shipping policy. Just a few basic things here!
1. Your item is being shipped from Canada
2. Canada Post is not open on Saturdays or Sundays or any sort of holiday.
3. Shipping to the USA is taking roughly 10 business days. Inside Canada, about 4 business days.
4. I CANNOT guarantee the time of package arrival unless shipped with ExpressPost. Send me a message before purchase to use this option!
5. I ship orders the next business day, and even the same day in some cases. Very rarely, it may take two business days to reach to post office.
6. Items are sent it a secure bubble mailer or small box. International orders have a label on them which customs requires to list all items inside. I can't really get around that. For gifts, I would recommend having the package sent to you first, then you can send it internally within your country without that label spilling the secret.
That's it! Questions? Send me a message. :D
Refunds and Exchanges
1. Fawn does not refund or exchange except in very rare cases (i.e. damage in shipping).
2. Once a package is sent, there is no retrieving it for exchange or refund. Proof of shipment will be provided.
3. In the case that an item needs to be repaired, shipping costs by the customer to Fawn will be refunded ONLY:
a. When the item is shipped by regular, surface mail.
b. Fawn is notified in advance of the item being returned for repair
Easy peasy! Questions? Send me a message.
Additional Policies and FAQs
For the LOCKET 50% OFF SALE, you may use the 50% off coupon code (LOCKET50) for your entire purchase, but there MUST be a locket in your order! If there is not a locket in your order and the coupon code has been used, I cannot process your order and I'll give you a refund.
Last Updated March 29, 2015